Array

School
    Stallion Gym / Arte Suave Stuttgart

Why weed is illegal.

http://www.republicreport.org/wp-con...012/04/ROI.jpg

Picture is too big to directly link (2500x1125)

Array

School
    Mikey's Gym
    Heck I think we all know its driven by the medical industry & their drug suppliers. There is no money in cures, only treatment. Hence why they are so fast to prescribe pills & other medical treatments that there are just as good of all natural alternatives for.

Good example, my wife's grandfather was diagnosed with cancer several years back. He refused modern treatments & surgery. After researching options he found a doctor that was working out of Mexico. When he went to see him he stayed there for 2 weeks & the doctor gave him a very specific diet & list of foods to eat. After about a year of this on his own his personal doctor wanted him to come in to get checked. The cancer was completely gone & some of his other vitals were back to like a younger person. His doctors were amazed & wanted to know how he had done it without their treatments.

K Madden

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Matthews View Post
    Heck I think we all know its driven by the medical industry & their drug suppliers. There is no money in cures, only treatment. Hence why they are so fast to prescribe pills & other medical treatments that there are just as good of all natural alternatives for.

Good example, my wife's grandfather was diagnosed with cancer several years back. He refused modern treatments & surgery. After researching options he found a doctor that was working out of Mexico. When he went to see him he stayed there for 2 weeks & the doctor gave him a very specific diet & list of foods to eat. After about a year of this on his own his personal doctor wanted him to come in to get checked. The cancer was completely gone & some of his other vitals were back to like a younger person. His doctors were amazed & wanted to know how he had done it without their treatments.
    Pure. Awesome.
    GO GRAMPS!

Array

School
    10th Planet Corona/ Academy of Kings Top Team

That's awesome to hear do u happen to know he name of the e hospital or Doctor he went too, ive herd of there being a doc in Mexico that was doing great work with cancer patients. Moxy Clinic maybe?

Array

School
    Area 50.1
    Quote Originally Posted by Chauncey Nu'usolia View Post
    That's awesome to hear do u happen to know he name of the e hospital or Doctor he went too, ive herd of there being a doc in Mexico that was doing great work with cancer patients. Moxy Clinic maybe?
    Oh yeah the guy who uses cyanide from fruit to treat cancer. I forget the name of his book.

Array

School
    Eris Martial Arts, Peterborough
    You should really be finding out the specific diet and all other details, and post them here and spread that knowledge all over the web.

Array

School
    Mikey's Gym
    I have asked him before but he only remembers parts of it, he is in his 80's now & starting to lose memory. He went really downhill mentally after his wife of 50yrs passed. I would love to know as well cause whatever he was doin has to be extremely healthy.

Array

School
    Eris Martial Arts, Peterborough
    Yeah, that is the kind of knowledge that we have to spread like wildfire across teh net: how to escape the clutches of the pharmaceutical cabal.

Weed is know to cure many, many ailments and diseases.