Array

School
    Shawn Hammonds/NMMA

Had my First Official Private Today at 10P Decatur

Just wanted to pos this as a thank you and a big ups to everyone at 10P Decatur as I lay in bed exhausted and sore from hours of drilling and grappling.

Ive been mostly self-training for about two years now and today I treated myself to a birthday present of my first ever 10th Planet private lesson w/ Brandon Mccghren at 10th Planet Decatur. I was extremely impressed and super glad I did it. Brandon is clearly very passionate about Jiu-Jitsu and a very detail oriented instructor. You can tell he's put in thousands and thousands of reps to get where he is now and showed me at least 5 or 6 game-changing tips for positions I was weak in. We went way over time and I stayed for open mat and rolled w/ some of his students and he continued to give me pointers on ways to tighten up my go-to moves as well an make them even higher percentage. Finally before I left he gave me some more over-all advice about my game w/ some broader things to work on and think about when I went home. I couldn't possibly be more satisfied and will be back very soon.

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur
    Quote Originally Posted by jeron View Post
    Just wanted to pos this as a thank you and a big ups to everyone at 10P Decatur as I lay in bed exhausted and sore from hours of drilling and grappling.

Ive been mostly self-training for about two years now and today I treated myself to a birthday present of my first ever 10th Planet private lesson w/ Brandon Mccghren at 10th Planet Decatur. I was extremely impressed and super glad I did it. Brandon is clearly very passionate about Jiu-Jitsu and a very detail oriented instructor. You can tell he's put in thousands and thousands of reps to get where he is now and showed me at least 5 or 6 game-changing tips for positions I was weak in. We went way over time and I stayed for open mat and rolled w/ some of his students and he continued to give me pointers on ways to tighten up my go-to moves as well an make them even higher percentage. Finally before I left he gave me some more over-all advice about my game w/ some broader things to work on and think about when I went home. I couldn't possibly be more satisfied and will be back very soon.
    It was a pleasure meeting you today though it was just briefly. Hopefully I'll be able to pop around more once work gets settled down. That was the first time I have even stepped foot in that place in months. But, if you stick around you'll surely learn some good things from him He is a good teacher.

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur and 10th Planet Muscle Shoals
    It was great to have you in, Jeron. You've got massive potential, I think!

And it was great to have a Joe Friday sighting, too.
    "The lockdown is not the 10th Planet gospel; an open mind is the 10th Planet gospel."
    - Amir Allam

Please stop by and check out my site

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur
    It was a pleasure to meet you Saturday sir. And as usual it was an honor to get beat up by all who where there.

Array

School
    In my mind
    Brandon's a sexy man with a vast amount of jiu jitsu knowledge. I just call him hideous, kinda like a 3rd grade playground crush lmfao.