Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Array

School
    KCBJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim Elliott View Post
    I thought I was finally injury free after two years, and then today I picked at a little black dot on the scar from my last surgery and out popped the end of a piece of blue nylon string! Its definitely well attached to something in there, probably the surgeons car keys.
    Alien implants, they're every where.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Quote Originally Posted by AJ Camacho View Post
    Alien implants, they're every where.
    no shit!
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Montreal
    Ryan, should I be stretching it even though the entire area is still quite tender?

Array

School
    Anu Academy
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Bravo View Post
    Put some tussin on it

Array

School
    vortex jiujitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Bravo View Post
    Put some tussin on it
    ha ha, put some tussin on it, that shit is funny, Chris Rock MD

Array

School
    vortex jiujitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim Elliott View Post
    If it turns out to be a haematoma, I got put on to some excellent cream to break them down faster recently. I will find the tube and send you the name if thats what it turns out to be.

I thought I was finally injury free after two years, and then today I picked at a little black dot on the scar from my last surgery and out popped the end of a piece of blue nylon string! Its definitely well attached to something in there, probably the surgeons car keys.

It never rains, but it pours Louis
    damn this shit is like Walter Reid, string theory , bed pans, jiujitsu ain't worth all this shit

Array

School
    Mario Roberto Jiu-Jitsu Academy
    Quote Originally Posted by Louis Ho View Post
    Hey Everyone. About 1.5 weeks ago, I got calf crushed. Completely snapped my ankle out, so I initially wasn't aware that the calf was also damaged cuz I was too concerned about the ankle. A couple days later, the calf seemed to get much worse and now I can barely walk. Been icing it...hurts a lot. It became really swollen when the pain started to get worse. The swelling seems to be going down a bit, but not the pain. I can't really put too much weight on it. Any tips for a speedy recovery?

Also, since I roll almost everyday, my body is not used to just sitting and lying around. Any tips on how not to get too depressed and fat.
    Have you been to a doctor? If you explain your range of motion to me, I'm sure I can help you at least diagnose your injury. I'm more concerned about your ankle than your calf, please explain its range of motion to me. Is it your lower, middle or upper calf? Inner or outer? Can you move your ankle to both sides and up and down without severe pain? Any pain in your hamstring or lower back? Where exactly is the swelling, your ankle or calf or both?

Array

School
    Also, don't put weight on it in case you have a fracture in your ankle.

Array

School
    Oh and it might also be a "crush" injury. How tight did he have that calf crush slapped on? I mean, if I understand you correctly, then it dislocated your ankle? Sounds like it was pretty tight. There might be some tissue damage. If that's the case, then you need to see a doctor to have an mri. Usually it's not serious, but it can be, and if it is then it's fixable with surgery or physical therapy or both. For now, ICE IT!!! All day, as much as you possibly can, ice it and elevate it.

Find Benny Hinn the faith healer and he will fix you up.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast