Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Array

School
    Marcos Nardini BJJ
    Cameron...you get one open this year mate..pleassseee!!!

Array

School
    10th Planet Corona
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnnie McIntyre View Post
    Cameron...you get one open this year mate..pleassseee!!!
    Stop it johnnie
    Blue belt under Sean Bollinger

http://www.facebook.com/camcarr93?ref=tn_tnmn

Array

School
    10th planet Birmingham UK
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Sales View Post
    Looks like the guy has been to 10th planet Birmingham. He has one of their shirts on. :-)
    one of the guys John Allen, came up to train with us one time at 10th planet Birmingham last year and i know he attended one of Sean's seminars in Scotland.
    he was a nice guy and very keen on the system , but i have to point out that he has no affiliation to us
    10Wo

Array

School
    10th Planet Corona
    Quote Originally Posted by Mick Broster View Post
    one of the guys John Allen, came up to train with us one time at 10th planet Birmingham last year and i know he attended one of Sean's seminars in Scotland.
    he was a nice guy and very keen on the system , but i have to point out that he has no affiliation to us
    You are correct mick. I met them both at said seminar.
    Blue belt under Sean Bollinger

http://www.facebook.com/camcarr93?ref=tn_tnmn

Array

School
    Marcos Nardini BJJ
    Thanks guys.. I will leave it for now ;(

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    I have never been contacted by them, and have no idea who they are. They are not an affiliate or a official hotbox.
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

They say they are connected to 10th planet la
    4 mentions of 10th planet on the facilitys page
    3 mentions on 10h planet on the instructors page
    every picture bar 1 has a 10th planet logo on it
    and every page on this site is advertising 10th planet techniques on the top left hand of the page

some ones trying to come off as a 10th planet school i feel

Sam Sales

One thing that stood out to me is the pictures of people in mission control all seem to be doing it wrong. They are square on, not really hugging the knee tight therefore leaving lots of space etc.
    When all is said an done he is clearly a fan on the system so hard to hate on the guy, however for a non affiliate/hotbox I think his sites advertising kinda steps over the line. Dude should just start his hotbox or affiliate program with 10p and do it all official. :-)

Array

School
    10th Planet Glasgow
    Guys,my name is Steven Thompson and I have been doing Jiu Jitsu for over 10 years now .I gained my Blue Belt from Royce over 8 years ago at one of the few No Gi seminars that he ever did .I have trained at or with just about everyone it feels like in Scotland over the years .I am based in Carluke Scotland.I am opening a club that will concentrate on 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu techniques .I have been in touch with Eddie and am working on my accreditation for him just now .The club is new and will start in just over a week .As soon as we are up and running and sorted and if there is a demand for a 10th Planet in Scotland then I will apply to Eddie to be an official affiliate . As there is nothing in Scotland for us like minded people I got sick of waiting and am doing it myself .The venue is great ,I am insured ,I am well known and have been concentrating on the 10th Planet system for 4 years now and not learninig or drilling anything else ,but I have been training for over 10 years .If I had a club already then it would not take as long to get things going ,once things are up and running and if Eddie thinks I am up to it then I will push ahead .I will be at the seminar in Birmingham with my son also John and his two boys will be there ,I am sure that the guys at the seminar and Eddie will be able to scope me out on the night of the seminar .If anyone would like anymore infromation then please let me know I am happy to share .

Array

School
    10th Planet Glasgow
    My name is Steven Thompson ,I have been training in Jiu Jitsu for over ten years now.I gained my blue belt from Royce 8 years ago at his No Gi seminar in Glasgow run by Scott McVeigh of the Royce Gracie club up here .I have trained with and been at many clubs over the years and am well known . I have been training and drilling and doing nothing but 10th Planet System for 4 years now .As there are no 10th Planet clubs in Scotland I decided to start one ,I have been in touch with Eddie and am working on getting accreditation just now .This is a new club that I am starting and it will open on the 3rd of January in Carluke . We only do 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu ,we are not an established club that are adding this on .It will take me a bit to get accredited if I am good enough and if the demand is there ,then we will become ,with Eddies approval ,an affiliate . If I am deemed not good enough and if there is no demand then this will fail .I do not believe so but time will tell.Please feel free to ask any other questions or even if you would like to know where I have trained and who I have trained with over the years etc .Like all of us here we love the system and it makes sense and works .I am an honest person and am trying to advertise the club to generate interest .If there is not enough then as I said it will fail.It is hard to advertise without mentioning 10th Planet etc ,after all that is what we will be doing .I will see some of you at the Birmingham seminar ,I will be there with my son Xander ,also my training partner John and his two boys .You will be able to scope me out there ,feel free to ask around other clubs etc up here about me though .If you want a list of the ones I know and/or have trained with then please let me know.All the best Steven Thompson.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast