Array

School
    Best Way Jiu Jitsu

Some songs from my debut mixtape; any feedback?

Since Eddie's always been straight forward with his love for music, and all the members of the Niburu forum seem to dig it, I figured I'd take the time to post a few songs for my debut mixtape that came out in April. I'll only post a few songs, sort of a way to get a general view of what it's like, and if you want to hear it all, go to talk-sic.bandcamp.com to download the mixtape in its entirety! Any feedback is greatly appreciated!

First, a track entitled "Dream Driftin'" over the cadence of B.o.B.'s "Airplanes", which is basically a day dream of what it would be like to be recognized in hip-hop for my music, and how I think it'd go...

Next, an overall warning of sorts to the tune of Kanye's "Power". It lets the genre know that I'm not standing for any more BS. Title is altered due to it somewhat mirroring my last name.

Last, an introspective track over an underrated classic song from Dre and Snoop. Just sit back, listen, and actually Imagine all of these things...

Array

School
    Best Way Jiu Jitsu
    This thread is really old, but I decided to bump it because I'm starting to make more music and realized I never got feedback from anybody here haha.

Thoughts?

Array

School
    10th Planet Bethlehem
    your a good lyricist, and have great flow. but your ryhme schemes are kinda predictable, (btw im not hating, just givin feedback i think you're good.)

lots of people rap these days tho, so ya gotta try and move away from the overdone....

something something something rhyme
    something something something rhyme

rhyme scheme.

Array

School
    Big Girls Gym
    I really dig the Imagine track. listen a few times.

Array

School
    Team AMMA
    I liked it mate, very nice tone, flow and considered lyrics. As George said though to stand out from the crowd theres gotta be a bit more these, the ryhme pattern is a little repetative.

Enjoyed it though. Thank you.
    www.twitter.com/totalpac

www.totalpackagepromotions.net
    Don't stop dreaming just cause you wake