Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Array

School
    Shayne Simpson MMA

10th Planet Visa What's Up!?

I am visiting San Deigo for a few days this week and would love to visit your gym and get some 10p training in while on vacation. Looking at your schedule I think the noon Friday and Saturday classes are my best bet. I will be somewhat stranded without a car and was wondering if anyone will be heading through my way on the way to the gym. I'll be staying at the Westin Hotel in gaslamp. If anyone could give me a ride that'd would be a huge favor. Or if you know of public transit that will get me there that is great too. I've checked out the bus line and I don't believe I can get there through public transit but if I'm wrong let me know. Thanks!

Array

School
    SimGo Cobra Kai
    Vista is pretty far from Gaslamp, you're probably pretty fucked as far as public transit goes.

There are some guys that train at Arena and Vista, hopefully they pop in and can give you a ride.

Array

School
    Shayne Simpson MMA
    cool thanks for the heads up, i figured I was fucked as far as public trans. Arena is close and easily accessible so I'll def. be checking that out but really want to visit the Vista guys as well. Love what I hear about those guys

Array

School
    10th Planet Vista/Oceanside
    You Can Take the train from San Diego to Oceanside one of us would be able to pick you up from
    there. It would be about a 45 minute ride on the Coast liner please check the Amtrak schedule.

http://www.10thplanetvista.com/
    Last edited by Charles Mason; 02-20-2013 at 12:07 AM.

Array

School
    SimGo Cobra Kai
    You've also got Glover at victory you could check out man. Not that far from Gaslamp

Array

School
    10p Ronin
    Definitely worth the trip brother. I did the same thing when I was visiting San Diego back in September. Drove up and checked out 10p Vista. After two weeks of taking some classes, I ended up flying back here in December to live and train for 3 months. The gym has an amazing group of guys. We can't wait to see you soon man.

Array

School
    Shayne Simpson MMA
    Awesome. Sounds great guys I'll keep you posted with my plans. May suck it up and rent a car for the day. How are the noon classes?

Array

School
    10th Planet Winnipeg
    Lol the title to this thread is misleading.

I want a 10th planet visa card now.

Someone make it happen.

Array

School
    10th Planet VistA
    Yo was up Jason!! I believe if you can catch the coaster in SD, and arrive in Oceanside around 11am Friday and Saturday. We do have a few members that live in the DT SD area, and I will talk with them to see about carpooling. Hope to see you both days either way! Geovanny aka Freakahhzoid teaches the Friday class, and I teach the Saturday class! Heres a link to the NCTD Coaster.

http://www.gonctd.com/coaster

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Brick View Post
    Lol the title to this thread is misleading.

I want a 10th planet visa card now.

Someone make it happen.
    Like a credit card? Because i was thinking visa as in passport, so when you visit a school you get something to say you've been there, just like a stamp on your passport. Usually i get a shirt but sometimes after travel and whatnot you are on a budget.

Edit: In hindsight this sounds ridiculously silly
    Last edited by Cody Kietzman; 02-21-2013 at 08:46 AM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast