Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Array

School
    The Hurt Factory

Ain't that bout a bitch???

I lost sat by KO like bad ubereem bad herb dean shuddered and didn't know why. lol Well my 10p lovin groundfightin ass decided on a strikers plan, i have a great jab, and awesome leg kicks and when the bell rang i attacked w/ em and had the crowd cringing from the sound of my shin on his fat ass thigh, then i jabbed him in the chin and he stopped, get him is what i thought and i went after him and he started bombing over hand rights, i dodged 3 and 4th got me and i lost an hr of sat nite.
    I'm pretty bummed but undeterred i should've use my new found boxing skills to set up take downs and clinch situations. But hindsight is way back there, new day new plans I'm pretty sure i'm going to try for 205 and really make people mad. The reason why i've fought hw is because i didn't want to cut and now i'm fighting 300lbers who cut to 265 and i weighed in "heavy" at 251 lol. so no more pizza and mtn dew. I'm going to show a whole new skill set next time. I almost feel like i got ko because my plan , kinda had jiu jitsu as plan b and last resort, and karma/universe whatever reminded me that i need to use it all to be my best, but more so where my heart is. Thanks again to all the fam out there that show me so much love thanks a billion times.

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Montreal
    Damn. Feel for you, bro.
    Head Instructor of 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Montreal

WWW.10thplanetjiujitsumtl.com

Array

School
    vortex jiujitsu
    man anyone can get cought with wild overhand rights expecially from big dudes. And it's natural to want to use your new shit.

Array

School
    The Hurt Factory
    yea i just watched the video I'll get sean or someone to post it on here later I coulder been tighter to say the least.
    lol

Array

School
    10th Planet St. Paul
    There's no losing in this man. Either you win or you learn and it sounds like you learned some important lessons that are gonna make you much more dangerous in the future.

Array

School
    10th Planet Grants Pass
    The idea that you should go ape shit once your opponent is stunned is over simplified IMO.
    Yeah, you want to finish but without sacrificing your stand-up strategy.

Could have happened to anyone, all it means is that you have the balls to fight, most dont.

Array

School
    Eris Martial Arts, Peterborough
    Quote Originally Posted by WilliamGunter View Post
    so no more pizza and mtn dew.
    Starch will keep you fat and HFCS will kill you anyways.
    Go Paleo bro.

@Kurzinator on Twitter & Instagram

Array

School
    Ronin (10thP Rochester roots)
    First off, major props for putting it on the line bro. For that, you're already a better man than most. So applaude yourself before kicking yourself.

Second....do what you're best at. And use what's new to open paths for you to do what you're best at. Remember when Gonzaga KO'd Crocop and thought he was a k1 fighter only to go on a losing streak? Remember when Demian Maia learned some striking and thought it would be cool to try it against Marquardt? Then he went on a losing streak? Being well rounded is great, but when it comes down to it, most guys succeed with what it is that they're good at. Couture is actually a decent boxer. But he knew his strength was wrestling so that's what he used and became champ. Jones uses his range to get away with a ton of stuff, but in the end, it's his ground game that usually puts guys away. Machida is a BB in JJ but he uses his striking. And using Demian Maia again, ever since he stopped trying to be all K1, he's run through his last three opponents while hardly breaking a sweat.

I'm not trying to dissuade you from learning new things and rounding your game out. Rounding out is ESSENTIAL!!!! No champ is one dimensional. What I'm saying is that most champs have a specialty. If yours is the ground game, play that to your advantage.

Just my opinion. But I think I'm parroting a point that you're already feeling. Good luck next time.

Array

School
    Rip Tide Combat and Fitness
    fight posted at William Gunters request

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Win or lose you still win, 99.999999% of the people on this planet would never step into a cage to fight.

Next time don't give your opponent space to breathe, go thru him like a linebacker and put the tap to him!! :-)
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast