Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sleep

Array

School
    10th Planet Riverside
    4-6 hours usually 4 at night then I hit a nap at some point for like an hour or two.

Array

School
    Team Hammer/ 10th Planet Allentown
    Around 5-5.5 hours on weekdays, sometimes I wish I could get 6. Unfortunately if you work full time and want to train, sleep takes steps down the priority list. 30 minute naps here and there work too

Array

School
    Eris Martial Arts, Peterborough
    Not nearly enough. I hate going to bed before 1 or 2am, but I have to get out of be by 5:05am on workdays. I'm pretty tired by the time the weekend rolls around.

@Kurzinator on Twitter & Instagram

Array

School
    Aspiring 10th Planet Fans/Alpha Tae Kwon Do
    On the weekdays I prob avg 5-6 hrs. Weekends I crash and get 8-10 hrs both nights. Ideally I'd get 6.5-7.0 hrs on the weekdays and then 8-9 on the weekends.

Array

School
    10th Planet Grants Pass
    6.5 hours average. A bit more when I can train every day and am hitting it up hard. One of my friends is a green beret, he told me that the armies opinion is that you can remain 100% combat effective indefinitely with 4.5 hours sleep/night.

Array

School
    10th Planet Ronin
    Damn.. I was just half joking with the 6 hours thing. If i'm working construction and training I end up only getting about 6 hours cause I run out of time in the day. Here in Thailand tho, I sleep 7-8 hours every night and 1-2 hours in the afternoon ;P

Array

School
    10th Planet Grants Pass
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexBranom View Post
    Damn.. I was just half joking with the 6 hours thing. If i'm working construction and training I end up only getting about 6 hours cause I run out of time in the day. Here in Thailand tho, I sleep 7-8 hours every night and 1-2 hours in the afternoon ;P
    The only times I've slept in the afternoon in my entire adult life has been if I was very sick. I dont understand how people can take daytime naps.

Array

School
    10th Planet Ronin
    In the words of Matt Horwich " Yeaahh... It's good for recovery.. And naturally optimizes your GH levels while you sleep. By yahwehs grace"

Array

School
    10th Planet Winnipeg
    As much as I can get, usually about 7 hours on weekdays and 10ish on weekends.

But your sleep requirements change with age and activity level.

Array

School
    Eris Martial Arts, Peterborough
    I stay up all night playing crysis 3. My effing Xbox will be the death of me. I can't turn that thing off.

@Kurzinator on Twitter & Instagram

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12