Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bought the Bang Muay Thai Core System Instructionals

And I really like them. Only thing I would have done differently is to have bought the DVD's instead of the Instant Download. The downloaded version requires you to use their special movie player and it been buggy on my computer.

This is my fourth set of striking DVDs I have bought and is a huge gap filler for me. I own:

Bisping's Striking for MMA (really basic stuff but good)

Complete Home Muay Thai BAM BAM Sullivan ( a lot of content but something I just don't like about it, can't put my finger on why, decent content)

Anderson Silva Collection (Very good but mostly high level professional striking combos. I'm still an amateur so I wasn't quite ready for this)

Bang Muay Thai Core System is great basic/mid level content and a promising foundational system. It has a ton of solo and partner drills along with the Bang numbering system which i expected to hate but actually love. The DVD's only cover punching, kicking and knees. They do not address clinching, elbows, and some of the advanced defensive tactics on the Silva DVD's (as expected).

I am telling you all of this because I almost didnt't buy the Bang Muay Thai set because I couldn't find any reviews or see the content of the DVD / curriculum written anywhere on their site (There are a few video clips however).

Cool. Once the summer is over, I'll give it a go.

Just got back from training with him awesome experience. Plus I got to be there when he promoted Faber and the boys. I highly recommend it!
    Keep your stick on the ice TO THE 10TH POWER!!!

Array

School
    10th Planet Grants Pass
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian Beaumont AKA Thor View Post
    Just got back from training with him awesome experience. Plus I got to be there when he promoted Faber and the boys. I highly recommend it!
    Can i just go to sacramento and pay to learn from him? Thats the closest Bang Muay Thai to where I live.

Thanks for the review.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Yup thats West Coast HQ where Duane teaches.
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

We're starting the affiliation process but all the pros were in the open afternoon class. So unless you want a private shouldn't be a problem.
    Keep your stick on the ice TO THE 10TH POWER!!!

Array

School
    10th Planet Grants Pass
    Ok thanks, the reason I asked is because the website doesn't really spell it out,

http://ultimatefitness.pro/

Array

School
    10th Planet Walnut Creek
    From the San Francisco Bay Area California.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Herzog View Post
    Yup thats West Coast HQ where Duane teaches.
    I am fucking there! A trip to Sac is long overdue.

Array

School
    10th Planet Grants Pass
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle Spalla View Post
    I am fucking there! A trip to Sac is long overdue.
    I was thinking NAGA Sacramento is Sept 14th. Anyone from 10th planet going to that?

Array

School
    10th Planet Walnut Creek
    From the San Francisco Bay Area California.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aaron Gustaveson View Post
    I was thinking NAGA Sacramento is Sept 14th. Anyone from 10th planet going to that?
    If I can get my financials in a row, and a couple of months of training in. I am trying to return to competition around that time.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast