Array

School
    10th Planet Glasgow

Women's training gear

So recently I took my girlfriend along to 10th planet Glasgow n she loved it.

So I was just wondering if anyone knows of any good women's shorts, spats or rashguards?

Is it designed a bit different or would guys stuff fit just as well?

Array

School
    Movimento BJJ
    Depending on her size, guys stuff would work. Phalanx makes women's rashguards and I haven't tried them yet but hear they are good. If she is tiny then the women's stuff would work. I've found most seem to be cut for juniors or girls without boobs/ass so if she has either then they may not be comfortable.

I wear an xsmall (28) in shorts over cotton leggings from H&M. For tops, go to your local sporting goods store and get some women's long sleeve compression tops (or short if she prefers). I know a lot of girls who just wear an under armour top and spandex capris or leggings meant for running too. It's all about what she feels comfortable in but to start, getting things from Under Armour or Nike will work best because it is most affordable. Have her try on rashguards of teammates about her size to see how men's stuff fits before purchasing too.

Array

School
    10th Planet Glasgow
    Thanks. I'm pretty small built so il let her try my small sized stuff first.

Array

School
    Eris Martial Arts, Peterborough
    Drop Megan Erber a line. I think she is starting up a women and children specific line for MMA and JJ training. Her username here is MegFTB.

@Kurzinator on Twitter & Instagram

Array

School
    10th Planet Glasgow
    Cheers kurzy

Array

School
    10th Planet Costa Mesa, CA
    Quote Originally Posted by Amber Kamischke View Post
    I've found most seem to be cut for juniors or girls without boobs/ass so if she has either then they may not be comfortable.
    Amen, sister!

Array

School
    10th Planet Gulf Shores
    I'm small/boobs don't get in the way. I Like the Nogi rashguards. I wear a size small. They fit awesome. They roll up a little, but I train to train so whatevs. Yoga pants are great. I like the higher waisted ones. And also, the 10p leggings are great. Mine are the men's medium and they fit great. And the tightest sports bras. Double em up to get them things out the way.
    Be one with yourself and know you can do anything when you are friends with yourself.

10th Planet Gulf Shores Official Website

Array

School
    10th Planet Glasgow
    Thanks everyone

She also asked for a 10th planet t shirt for Christmas last night haha. This is a girl who just a week ago had never trained jiu jitsu or ever really been interested in it. So it's great

Array

School
    10th Planet Gulf Shores
    Congrats man. It's the best! :-) Makes you even more of a team.
    Be one with yourself and know you can do anything when you are friends with yourself.

10th Planet Gulf Shores Official Website