Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Array

School
    Dark Horse SWA\10th Planet Bear DE

Gabby Bella first 3 matches at Gracie Nationals. Quick Subs!!

Here is Gabby's first 3 matches at Gracie Nationals. Thanks to Jee for posting last night!! Just watched them for the first time.

Match 1.- Gabby's first match at Gracie Nationals. Winner via a beautiful belly down armbar, set up by a fake back attack. Gorgeous technique. This girl looks even bigger than her finals opponent.

Array

School
    Match 2. - Quick Armbar from Guard. Notice how she fakes the attack on the left arm to get her opponent to over compensate with the right and then quickly transitions to the sub on the right arm. Nice bit of trickery after some not so nice elbow grinding to the face and temple.

Array

School
    Match 3. - I know she did not want to fight Dawna who she is personal friends with. Unfortunately she had no choice as Dawna must of kicked some ass her first 2 matches. Catches a quick Marcelotine. We love you Dawna!!

Anyways these were quick so I figured Id post. Gabby comes home on Thursday and goes right back on the competition circuit this Sat. at AGL 7. Enjoy!

Array

School
    10th Planet Ventura
    Gabby is just amazing, a killer competitor with multiple submissions in her arsenal.

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur and 10th Planet Muscle Shoals
    Gabby can lay it down, man. Real slick stuff.
    "The lockdown is not the 10th Planet gospel; an open mind is the 10th Planet gospel."
    - Amir Allam

Please stop by and check out my site

Array

School
    Eris Martial Arts - 10th Planet Peterborough/Troop BJJ
    Awesome job Gabby! Really solid, entertaining jiu jitsu and finishing ability despite being the smallest competitor in each of your matches!

Array

School
    10th Planet JJ Melbourne Oz Australia
    excellent performances Gabby

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur
    Just the constant pressure is mind blowing! Always on the attack. I love it!

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Gabby had an epic stale mate roll with Kyra at Hq too. Between them 2 and Jessamyn, 10p has some serious female purps on their way to the top of the female MMA scene :-)
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    Thanks for the love yall. Gabby is very anxious to get her MMA career started. She hits like she has 2 rocks for hands (once knocked 2 of my teeth out with 16 oz. gloves on) but she needs to understand the standup game more. The foundation is there but the setups and footwork are not there yet. If she can get with a good standup coach when she gets back to cali I have no doubt she could dominate in this sport.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast