Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Berimbolo

Array

School
    Ground Dwellers / 10thplanet Ronin
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Bravo View Post
    Stay on your knees, pressure passing kills all that. Don't ever let anyone get under you if you don't want to deal with constant detangling. Jean Jacques always stays low and so do I
    We'll see you tonight...

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean Applegate View Post
    Miyao got his back...that's a completed bolo
    We can agree to disagree, Miyao took his back and did absolutely nothing with it. Hence where I mean he escaped. The overall attempted Berimbolo was complete, ended with miyao on his back, and then Rader escaped. I'm not taking anything away from Miyao, he's an Amazing JJ player, It would have been nice to see him finish Rader.

Array

School
    10P Gulf Shores, Atlanta, Atmore
    Quote Originally Posted by John Mejia View Post
    We can agree to disagree, Miyao took his back and did absolutely nothing with it. Hence where I mean he escaped. The overall attempted Berimbolo was complete, ended with miyao on his back, and then Rader escaped. I'm not taking anything away from Miyao, he's an Amazing JJ player, It would have been nice to see him finish Rader.
    We are talking about the bolo. Maintaining and finishing from the back mount is a different subject. I think rader is awesome and I love his style, but he is one of the toughest guys to fight from that position and miyao was still successful there.

Overall we are making the same point though. You need to know what's happening there whether you plan to use it or not. Knowing is half the game.

Array

School
    HQ
    From what I’ve seen in socal kid competitions, only a few standouts from AOJ come to mind when I think of polished Berimbolos.

We’ve accumulated a wealth of knowledge in this thread. Soak up as much info as you can; Pan Kids is less than a week away!

Array

School
    Quote Originally Posted by Royce Kim View Post
    From what I’ve seen in socal kid competitions, only a few standouts from AOJ come to mind when I think of polished Berimbolos.

We’ve accumulated a wealth of knowledge in this thread. Soak up as much info as you can; Pan Kids is less than a week away!
    Will you be at HQ tonight? would love to have you work with Cora...

Array

School
    HQ
    See you there.

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by John Mejia View Post
    What did Rader finish him with again?
    #10thplanetFREAKS

Array

School
    Royce Kim: sorry buddy we couldn't make it out to HQ tonight. Forgot we had dinner plans with one of my close friend whom I don't get to see often.

Array

School
    HQ
    No problem yo.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234