Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Array

School
    Multiple schools

For the higher belts, do women and feminine men make better jiu-jitsuists?

I've always thought feminine women make the best pure jiu-jitsuists because they are generally more receptive due to the nature, do you find this true? And what do the women of the forum feel about this.

Array

School
    Head instructor 10th Planet Mobile
    uh no. But i'm not allowed to answer. so fukit.

Array

School
    Multiple schools
    Quote Originally Posted by bobby rivers View Post
    uh no. But i'm not allowed to answer. so fukit.
    I just thought the higher belts would have a better view of things, but I'm sure even someone who doesn't train can give some insight, please answer, I'd appreciate it.

Array

School
    Rōnin
    i think they are technically superior for the most point but i am lazy and like to find the most effective way to do movements also.

Array

School
    Newborn Cascao
    ?????

A lost by another name is still a guy named lost.

Array

School
    10th Planet Dawsonville Hotbox
    Quote Originally Posted by Harry Balzac View Post
    I've always thought feminine women make the best pure jiu-jitsuists because they are generally more receptive due to the nature, do you find this true? And what do the women of the forum feel about this.
    So what you're saying is having a receptive attitude makes a better BJJ player? Being open to new techniques and ideas has little to due with gender. It's a matter of perception. A better argument would be that, with less muscle tissue they are forced to be more technical. However technique is achieved through repetition, which again has to do with the person.

Quote Originally Posted by stlnl View Post
    A lost by another name is still a guy named lost.
    this

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Balzac View Post
    I don't. But that's just my experience.

For me it's about the balance of soft and hard, yin and yang -- exemplary traits of both the male and the female,

Array

School
    Rōnin
    Quote Originally Posted by Griffin Lambert View Post
    So what you're saying is having a receptive attitude makes a better BJJ player? Being open to new techniques and ideas has little to due with gender. It's a matter of perception. A better argument would be that, with less muscle tissue they are forced to be more technical. However technique is achieved through repetition, which again has to do with the person.
    i thought he was talking about being smaller and not about being a women

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast