April-12 Beaumont, TX session?

Dear 10th Planet JJ,

I was listening to the JRE podcast and Eddie mentioned a April-12 JJ session in Beaumont,Texas!

I was wondering if I could get some additional information on that...
    1) Requirements to join 10th planet Beaumont,
    2) requirements to join the april-12 session,
    3) time of day it will be held,
    4) time of day JJ sessions are normally held at 10th planet Beaumont?

I wanted to get involved in JJ for a number of years now but it seems like its always been the wrong time and I haven't lived in a city with 10th planet. Beaumont is close and I would love to meet Eddie and everyone at 10th planet Beaumont for my first class this April-12. Congratulations Eddie on your match with Royler Gracie and hope to hear from you.

Thank you
    -Andrew

Array

School
    10th Planet Beaumont
    Andrew, come to the gym this afternoon. Classes start at 6:30. Nothing is required to join except a good attitude and an interest in jiujitsu!

Array

School
    Lookin'
    Their site has most of the info you're after: 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Beaumont

Array

School
    10th Planet Beaumont
    Yes, check our website at www.10thplanetbmt.com or our facebook page here at: https://www.facebook.com/pages/10th-...54995151224412

Our 10th Planet Jiu-Jitsu classes are at 6:30, 5 days a week and we also have MMA classes 5 days a week at 8:15. Like Scott said, our only requirement is a good attitude and an interest in learning! Same thing for the seminar April, 12th! If you want to save $20 on the seminar though, you should pre-register in person or through our website

Dude...yall are awesome. Cant make it tonight but I'm going to figure out how to get there soon. Thank you for the information