Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Array

School
    Anywhere.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    Lol, no offence what so ever, but im not a liberal nor believe in handouts/ obamacare. I believe in whats right, and i believe in the military. so please excuse me if i say *&^% that law, the constitution grants me the right to protect myself, my family, and my property.

If I feel my life is in danger and or my families I will (as far as H2H) use what ever tactics I feel are needed to stay alive and protect whats mine.

state laws may have a say but at the end of the day, constitutional right will usualy always come out on top. ^.^
    +1

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron Wood View Post
    Choking them out is not always the answer either. In Az cops can't even use chokes. They are considered deadly force. I would read up on local laws before using all your "mad skills"
    Well, most states cops cant use chokes, however, its a DEPARTMENT/STATE policy because of some deaths caused by improperly applied choke holds around the country. This doesnt make it illegal, or automatically deadly force in many of these instances, it does mean for LIABILITY reasons police are not allowed to choke people as a means of restraint. You are using a rule made for liabilty reasons (cops fuck up choke holds too often for states/departments to allow them to use em) to make it seem it has a bearing on day to day self defense.

Array

School
    Hoosier Fight Club
    Quote Originally Posted by lates85 View Post

this kid kept his composure and believed in the guard....and finished...some good shit
    This kid was lucky as fuck!!! Never try this shit on your own!!!! You do not want to play bottom on concrete!!! Especially if you have any hair, it is too easy to grab the sides of the head and bounce it off of the concrete. Not only puts you in a losing position, but one that could easily end your life!!! Just sayin....

Array

School
    Anywhere.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill Keeling View Post
    This kid was lucky as fuck!!! Never try this shit on your own!!!! You do not want to play bottom on concrete!!! Especially if you have any hair, it is too easy to grab the sides of the head and bounce it off of the concrete. Not only puts you in a losing position, but one that could easily end your life!!! Just sayin....
    they ended up in the dirt, but I don't think I would be thinking about that kind of thing when I end up in this predicament.

Array

School
    Jingy's Boxing Club
    Traditional jiu jitsu is more effective for the street i rather snap an arm standing

Array

School
    Hoosier Fight Club
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffRace727 View Post
    they ended up in the dirt, but I don't think I would be thinking about that kind of thing when I end up in this predicament.
    Well you may want to work on that... Knowing your surroundings, and how they can be used to your benefit in battle, and more importantly, how they can be used against you, is step numero uno in a confrontation...

Array

School
    Anywhere.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill Keeling View Post
    Well you may want to work on that... Knowing your surroundings, and how they can be used to your benefit in battle, and more importantly, how they can be used against you, is step numero uno in a confrontation...
    In a one on one fight, I'd probably be the one getting the takedown. But if I am against multiple people, that is when I run. And when my Parkour training comes in handy. But I hear you bill, I will stay away from the pavement if I see a fight going to the ground.

Array

School
    Gracie Barra Jacksonville
    lets say you go for the take down, they freak and turn over. now your mounted on their back, instead of choking them out or pummeling their head in, If you grip their dome then drag their face side to side against the pavement, would this be overdoing it?

one end, they look like hamburger meat now, but then again, they get to stay awake, and they get to keep their limbs intact.

Array

School
    Hoosier Fight Club
    ^ See LoL!

Array

School
    Hoosier Fight Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    lets say you go for the take down, they freak and turn over. now your mounted on their back, instead of choking them out or pummeling their head in, If you grip their dome then drag their face side to side against the pavement, would this be overdoing it?

one end, they look like hamburger meat now, but then again, they get to stay awake, and they get to keep their limbs intact.
    Shannon if this is a serious question, your opponent would be able to defend a little better than a person on bottom.... They have their own arms, elbows, hands to make space between their head/face and the concrete. Now if your able to stretch them out, then yes, it would work and would be overkill and pretty much brutal. Do you need to talk about some things??? J/K

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast