Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Array

School
    10th Planet Fort Lauderdale Hotbox/MGJJ Purple Belt/10P Miami
    Doooooooo iiiiiiiit

And btw, Sean, those gifs are phenomenal.
    "You know you cannot escape death, but immortality can be obtained."

Array

School
    10th Planet Austin
    GOOOD SHIT Ross!!:-)

Array

School
    10th Planet Gulf Shores
    Okay, I have Adlai's seminar footage of the crucifix stuff. For some reason I can't upload it to the google drive folder..from my iPad. So I have to get it off my iPad and onto the computer then upload it. Give me another week. I'll get everything up. As far as Nathan's seminar, we need AJ to upload it. I need his email address to invite him to the folder. He's the only one hat had room left for footage. b-Mac might have gotten some.
    Be one with yourself and know you can do anything when you are friends with yourself.

10th Planet Gulf Shores Official Website

Array

School
    Ronin
    Did anybody get footage of Sean's seminar? That's the one I'd really like to see, since I missed it

Array

School
    10th Planet Fort Lauderdale Hotbox/MGJJ Purple Belt/10P Miami
    Quote Originally Posted by Tori Applegate View Post
    Okay, I have Adlai's seminar footage of the crucifix stuff. For some reason I can't upload it to the google drive folder..from my iPad. So I have to get it off my iPad and onto the computer then upload it. Give me another week. I'll get everything up. As far as Nathan's seminar, we need AJ to upload it. I need his email address to invite him to the folder. He's the only one hat had room left for footage. b-Mac might have gotten some.
    I'll be waiting with an odd mix of patience and anxiety. I keep getting in positions to start working for the crucifix, but haven't been able to secure it yet. Need to review the finer points. Leg Locks have been money though. Hit an inside heel hook from the honey hole on a purple belt today
    "You know you cannot escape death, but immortality can be obtained."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12