Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Array

School
    10th Planet & Nova Uniao
    Quote Originally Posted by keithrmx View Post
    well i believe we (as man) are just arrogant to think our lives are anymore important than that off an ant.i reckon as a species we're only here to reproduce then we find things to amuse ourselves (kill time) till we're worm food.-depressing aint it.lol.
    -and as for religion...........i would hazard a guess that it woz just a ploy to control the masses back in the dark ages,and to give them a good set of morals to try and live by.-personally i think they should have done away with it all when they invented the police.-and then done away with them when they invented weed.lol. :-P
    Although religion has been used to control and manipulate the masses, I belive the reason it came about is due to humans fear of slipping into nothingness apon death.

Array

School
    10th Planet & Nova Uniao
    I belive this life is just preperation for the next leg of our energy's journey. To grow and develop, to learn to love, respect, and understand other beings, despite the suffering in the world around us, and to aid others in their journey as well by utilizing a combined and shared knowledge.

Array

School
    Bakersfield Brazilian Jiu Jitsu
    There is no point, except follow your bliss, don't take things so personally, and follow the golden rule.

Array

School
    Delaware Barbell Club & Fitness BJJ
    Love God and Love People

Array

School
    Triple Threat Combat Sports / Yamasaki Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Academy Delaware
    I think its...Trying to figure out what the point of life is....

Array

School
    Summit City Submissions
    Quote Originally Posted by keithrmx View Post
    well i believe we (as man) are just arrogant to think our lives are anymore important than that off an ant.i reckon as a species we're only here to reproduce then we find things to amuse ourselves (kill time) till we're worm food.-depressing aint it.lol.
    -and as for religion...........i would hazard a guess that it woz just a ploy to control the masses back in the dark ages,and to give them a good set of morals to try and live by.-personally i think they should have done away with it all when they invented the police.-and then done away with them when they invented weed.lol. :-P
    Please don't underestimate ants!! They're amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Jon Watkins View Post
    In a multiverse of such beauty, ugliness and possibility, why wouldn't I make such an assumption?
    Because it's absurd and not based on any facts

Array

School
    Rōnin
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon Watkins View Post
    Please don't underestimate ants!! They're amazing.
    don't underestimate the shrooms

Array

School
    Rōnin

Array

School
    10th Planet & Nova Uniao
    Quote Originally Posted by jaredworm View Post
    Because it's absurd and not based on any facts
    This is a thread about opinions on lifes meaning. There are very few facts to work with, its all feelings, personal ideologies and conjecture, including your opinions as well. So, all answers in here will be somewhat absurd.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast