Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Array

School
    The Hurt Factory

Back Cover of Advanced Rubber Guard Book

My special requests for the new back cover of advanced rubber guard book: A weed placemat with dotted rectangle outlines for the amount of herb to break out for a joint, for a blunt, maybe a dotted circle for a bowl pack. There could even be a metric equivalent conversion chart, (1 oz=28g, half oz=14g, etc.) Cuz let's be real, we all know who Eddie Bravo, Erich Krauss, and Glen Cordoza are by now; and this is the only book out there that wants weed to be broken out on it.

I don't care about the weed, I do about the contents of the book. The back cover of a book should also give a little bit of insight on the subjects that are covered in this book. I have nothing against weed and I think it's a great plant - it's even used as medicine. I'm sure you potheads have better ways to make your joint, your blunt, your whatever than on the back cover of a great book.

Array

School
    Liverpool Vale Tudo
    Whatever book is closest to hand is sufficient! I'd rather see Jiu Jitsu stuff in a Jiu Jitsu book!

I hope there is a section about the kung fu baggit and many options from that. its my fav position.

Array

School
    The Hurt Factory
    wow how fickle the humor on this forum is! I don't think eddie or victory belt would even consider such an idea. I was stoned packing the bong and I had broken everything on the back of MTT, and thought it was a humorous idea. oh well, silly me. And I agree I would very much like to see double bagger options as well, for you see I have long legs and arms. my percentage is pretty high with kung fu bagger. Maybe some prison guard? another fav, it's kinda funny seeing a big guy get prison but it's mad affective. Sorry If everyone took my idea seriously. I thought it was funny plus I know some who started cheifin after learning 10thp, and if eddie is wiling to educate about marijuana he might wnt to inform about usage and weighing, lol, pls no more soap box jibberish, sorry last joke I swear!

Array

School
    10th Planet Dawsonville Hotbox
    I thought it was funny Will.

Array

School
    10th Planet Mobile, Al
    I've broken down many a joints/rillos on my copy of mtrg. Serves as wonderful inspiration before going to pwn. Besides, I'm pretty sure he was joking so quit hatin.

Array

School
    The Hurt Factory
    rillos haven't heard that in a while.

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    I think it's a great idea
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    vortex jiujitsu
    i break down weed on MTT & MTR all the time, yo, people, don't be so boring, & uninspiring, like some used up married couple. We already know Brits & Germans have limited senses of humor, don't perpetuate it, if you want a boring ass book go read the Alminac. lol

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast