NEWS: 'Benjamins' motivated Lesnar to take coaching position on TUF

Brock Lesnar isn’t crazy about spending the next six weeks in Las Vegas, but on his second day on the job as a coach on Season 13 of “The Ultimate Fighter,” he conceded it sure beat being home in Alexandria, Minn., where temperatures, to be conservative, remained frigid.

“It’s 30 below in Alexandria right now,” Lesnar said Tuesday at the TUF 13 media day at the UFC Training Center, where it was a positively balmy 65 degrees. “I’d had enough of it.”

Las Vegas isn’t Lesnar’s kind of town, and Lesnar isn’t the type to be away from his family for long stretches, but the former heavyweight champion said his decision to accept UFC president Dana White’s offer to coach opposite Junior dos Santos has a simple explanation.

Asked how White talked him into accepting the post, Lesnar grinned wryly and said, “Benjamins.”

When White first asked, Lesnar’s response was predictable.

“No,” Lesnar said, pausing for effect before adding, “Like I always say.”

White, though, made it worth Lesnar’s while financially and agreed to rent a house so that Lesnar could bring his wife, Rena, sons Turk and Duke and stepdaughter Mariah, to Las Vegas with him.

read entire article: http://sports.yahoo.com/mma/news;_yl...i-lesnar012511