Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Array

School
    10th Planet Springfield MO
    10th planet killed it, Dont know what the final tally was but everyone repped hard. Springfield, Omaha, Chicago all wrecked shop. There was something like 15-20 fighters there....Josh and Angel from Chicago were patching up our wounded soldiers, Brian was running from ring to ring coaching, Derek from Omaha helped out with a few of our guys, gave great tips and his guys killed it. Everyone was working hard as a team, too many names to mention them all, Fucking Beautiful.

Array

School
    10th Planet Omaha/ SIMS Martial Arts Academy
    it was out of this world. 10th planet repped hard in st.louis that is for sure. Huge congrats to everyone

Array

School
    Gracie Barra St. Peters/10th Planet Ronin
    I have to agree all the 10th planet guys I saw looked great. I was looking forward to seeing Brian compete but he was a busy man coaching and I know it's hard to do both. I got beat in my first advanced no gi division by a brown belt from Alabama. Fuckin electric chair sweep of all things. I totally didnt see that shit coming. I thought I would be the one pulling that off on someone else. He had me streatched out good but I wasnt about to tap so he took the sweep. Ended up beating me on points. I got my revenge in Gi by beating him with one of the half huard sweeps in big Nog's book. Then lost to a black belt 2-0 in the finals when he passed my guard with 30 seconds left.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12