Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    I'm a fan.

Array

School
    10th Planet Peterborough
    He's got some really good potential, but he definitely needs to work on his striking. I like him, just give him a couple years of solid commitment to improving his stand up and he'll be a super force

Array

School
    UFC Gym -- Thomas Kenney
    he's coming up....as was mentioned....needs to work on his striking....a lot. Great wrestling...I think he is firmly in the mid-card now. But to be more than a lay and prayer he has to be able to be respected standing up.

Array

School
    none
    zero striking....yall kno it only take one good shot to finish a fight especially wit big dudes. I think he's top 20, lil nog is a good striker, & a bjj bb wiz but straight couldnt tap davis... we all have our opinions on this guy buhh its y they fight the fights & dood is only getting better from already being real good. I see em as being a randy couture type down the line.

Array

School
    10th Planet Springfield
    I dont think he has ZERO striking, he isn't a great boxer which Lil Nog is, but to say zero is not correct. He definitely needs to improve his striking because against someone like Rashad or Rampage his takedowns would be defended even better than Nog and those guys will one punch KO you. Top 10 205 in my book.
    superherojiujitsuacademy.com
    http://www.defensesoap.com/idevaffil...ate.php?id=327
    10P4L
    F&V forever
    Ps 144:1 Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight:
    Ge 32:24 And Jacob was left alone; and there wrestled a man with him until the breaking of the day.
    Blackbelt 3/28/13

Array

School
    Back from vacation
    he sucks

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12