Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    It's a few months old. A guy named Dan Black (he has a hard on for Eddie/10th Planet) started trying to stir shit up a few months ago on the UG (MMA.TV) trying to instigate a issue (He said he wanted them to have a match,it was obvious he was just trying to start shit) with Eddie and Caio.

Array

School
    10th Planet Fort Lauderdale Hotbox!
    Shit, to me, that clip is complementary. All he said was if Eddie buys his book he can rename the moves. I dunno where you guys are getting that this was meant to start shit. I guess you know the background Zog, but just from that clip I took it as an homage to Eddie.

Now if it WAS meant to incite an altercation, I think the obvious rebuttal is for Eddie to acquire Caio's book, and rename every single move since he now has permission.

I thought he was just kidding around, I didnt think he was trying to start shit. It would be funny to re-name his moves though.

Caio is the fucking man. He didn't diss Eddie at all in that clip. Right now he's doing so much for the sport by winning every major tourney out there (recently the 2010 NoGi Worlds and 2011 Pan-Ams) and trying to get steroid and PED testing for the top level.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    The video was filmed by Dan Black, it was most defianlty a slight at Eddie. Go read the thread on the UG. Its Dan starting shit, not Caio however.
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

This is worse than SevenTeen Magazine. Caio just said he doesn't care who he fights for 10k and that he thinks the internet gossip bullshit is lame. Eddie is way more of a NoGi innovator than a competitor, where as Caio is a prodigy. Caio would most likely win but who cares?

Array

School
    Iron Fist Gym
    Thanks Zog, for dropping the truth. Nate Diaz put the UG link up on his twitter awhile back, so I was kinda read up on this subject. Dan Black is a douche... he wont stop trollin Eddie.

Array

School
    10th Planet Burbank
    I highly doubt Caio has any beef w/ Eddie. But ask Denny - he trains with him all the time.

K Madden

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Glach View Post
    Shit, to me, that clip is complementary. All he said was if Eddie buys his book he can rename the moves. I dunno where you guys are getting that this was meant to start shit. I guess you know the background Zog, but just from that clip I took it as an homage to Eddie.

Now if it WAS meant to incite an altercation, I think the obvious rebuttal is for Eddie to acquire Caio's book, and rename every single move since he now has permission.
    thats exactly how i saw it. no beef at all.

Array

School
    10th Planet Victoria

I didn't see the beef there. Typical trolling by 3rd parties who have nothing better to do. I think I've seen this kind of thing before. Win for Caio and Eddie on this one.
    ---------------------
    www.fiercestudio.ca home of 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Victoria
    Owner of Submissions 101

“To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, and be nothing.”-Elbert Hubbard

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast