Awesome Drum!

Array

School
    10th Planet JJ Fort Lauderdale HB
    Congrats man!!

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester; 10th Planet St. Paul
    Thank you everybody. It's an amazing feeling. Lot of uphill struggles and setbacks went into that bad boy but it really is true: you value the things you work hardest for the most. It's very humbling too; that's a helluva a team to be associated with and to count myself among those blues... That's quite humbling. I found jiu jitsu at a critical time in my life. I'd like to say it was the jitz that made such a substantive change in me but that's not entirely true -- Coach Herzog drove the change in me. There is so much more to coaching and teaching than technical expertise. He genuinely cares about ALL of his students and not just while they're at the gym. That matters and it's reflected in the caliber of the Team he's built. I'm so, so proud to be a member of that Team. Thank you Coach.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    10th Planet Saint Paul
    Congratulations Jason.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Jason you've gone through alot of trauma the past few years, I've watched dramatic changes take place, its my pleasure and a honor to count you as part of our team and family. It always put a smile on my face when you walked through the doors, your passion for 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu is rivaled by few and is contagious. I'm envious of the guys at 10th Planet St. Paul to have someone as dedicated as yourself to the system, I'm sure you will brighten each day at their Academy as much as ours. You we be missed greatly.

To my brethren at St. Paul take care of my boy your getting a very dedicated, intelligent student and a great human being, I have no doubt he's be an asset to your school.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Jason in action:

Array

School
    10th Planet Saint Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Herzog View Post
    Jason you've gone through alot of trauma the past few years, I've watched dramatic changes take place, its my pleasure and a honor to count you as part of our team and family. It always put a smile on my face when you walked through the doors, your passion for 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu is rivaled by few and is contagious. I'm envious of the guys at 10th Planet St. Paul to have someone as dedicated as yourself to the system, I'm sure you will brighten each day at their Academy as much as ours. You we be missed greatly.

To my brethren at St. Paul take care of my boy your getting a very dedicated, intelligent student and a great human being, I have no doubt he's be an asset to your school.
    Wow, sounds like there is going to be an awesome new member around the gym very soon. I'm pretty new to the 10th Planet team, but I'd say we have a pretty awesome group of guys up here. Looking forward to meeting Jason.

Array

School
    Ronin
    congrats!
    formerly known as jmw0582

Array

School
    Head instructor 10th Planet Mobile
    Under Zog! Badass!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast