Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Array

School
    10th Pranet HQ Hollywood

Evans, Jones in altercation in Las Vegas nightclub (zayuuum)

What happens when you bring every fighter on the Zuffa roster to Las Vegas in one week? Night clubs see a surge in patrons with cauliflower ear, and tensions between former-teammates-almost-opponents boil over.

UFC light heavyweight champ Jon Jones and Rashad Evans, the former champ who was supposed to fight Jones, ran into each other at Surrender, a club in Encore in Las Vegas. The Las Vegas Review-Journal reports that the two nearly came to blows until welterweight champ and peacemaker Georges St. Pierre came between them and talked them down.

This is the latest chapter in their soured friendship. Evans and Jones trained together until Evans was injured before a planned title bout. Jones was given that bout, won the belt and then said he would fight Evans, going against what the two had previously agreed upon. Since then, they've had a war of words through the media that bubbled over at Surrender. Everyone was said to have left with a smile, so it must not have ruined their evenings.

Array

School
    10th Pranet HQ Hollywood
    from sports.yahoo.com

Gsp of all guys lol

good old rashad love a good bit of night club biff doesnt he? didnt he pull the same shit with rampage ?

i have a feeling rashad is gonna get murdered if he fights jones

he did the same thing with rampage. I guess this is "Beef 2, Electric punchin you".

Array

School
    10th Pranet HQ Hollywood
    snooki!

-facepalm-

Quote Originally Posted by Brent Elton View Post
    Gsp of all guys lol
    what do you mean? if it was anybody I would put my money on GSP. he's totally against streetfighting, and fighting out of the cage in general.

Array

School
    Aspiring 10th Planet Fans/Alpha Tae Kwon Do
    That was one of GSP's strengthes when he used to bounce, talking down/out of potential altercations.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast