Array

School
    Head instructor 10th Planet Mobile
    Trolling? Cause if so well done.

Array

School
    Ronin
    Quote Originally Posted by maiajuijitsu View Post
    anytime homie! youll see a huge improvement after my tips, ignore these rude people trying to deny my insight because clearly if IM WRONG so are all the instructors are who TAUGHT me these tips clearly must be wrong. when practicing it feels unnatural at first, but the more you do it the more it becomes second nature or "muscle memory"

if you have more questions/needing help, throw a quick vid up on here at least IM willing to go over it and help a brother out and most of the others are 2
    So what tips would you give him for his armless omoplata? If you think correcting the direction of his grip was the best advice you could give him based on those videos don't ever give anybody advice again!

Now for some friendly yet brutally honest advice whoofleuryscores. Take those videos off of youtube delete your 10thplanetjj.com account and create a new one with your real name and seek competent instruction! Im not being a dick Im being honest you gave no one anything to build on. You are at 1st day ground level, start from scratch.
    formerly known as jmw0582

Array

School
    10th Planet San Mateo
    I looked at the O/G plata and stopped after that...

Array

School
    Ronin
    also spring for the $5 a month pro membership and buy all the 10th planet books and videos but most importantly get to your nearest bjj school and learn the basics like shrimping, escapes, positional control, positional transitions, guard breaking/passing and basic submissions like rnc, americana, kimura and armbar.
    Last edited by Jonathan Wylie; 05-17-2011 at 10:04 AM.

Array

School
    10th Planet & Nova Uniao
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan Wylie View Post
    also spring for the $5 a month pro membership and buy all the 10th planet books and videos but most importantly get to your nearest bjj school and learn the basics like shrimping, escapes, positional control, positional transitions, guard breaking/passing and basic submissions like rnc, americana, kimura and armbar.
    +1

Array

School
    Aspiring 10th Planet Fans/Alpha Tae Kwon Do
    when practicing it feels unnatural at first, but the more you do it the more it becomes second nature or "muscle memory"
    Yeah, it does although I am starting to get a better feel now.

create a new one with your real name and seek competent instruction!
    Noted, I'll make one later on this week.

I have that in the books too, I actually own Mastering the RG and Twister, I also subscribe to the various YouTube videos and whatnot (Subs 101). I'm attending classes where I can too.

Array

School
    Head instructor 10th Planet Mobile
    I say post em everywhere. Those vids are gonna get you buku leg.

Robert Sevigny

i remember MY first beer

@FREE - go on and do your own thang, dont worry about these jerks. all the moves/positions feel awkward at first but over and over again in time it will feel TOO NATURAL

clearly these people have no idea what they're saying in their intoxicated state of ignorance i love how you DISMISS what i have to say but if YOU think your smarter (LOL @ being smarter than me, thats a riot) wheres your help? wheres YOUR ADVICE? cause all i see is BS

Array

School
    Ronin
    You're smarter than who? What is jui jitsu?

pss everybody look at his school.
    Last edited by Jonathan Wylie; 05-17-2011 at 03:51 PM.

Array

School
    Ronin
    O shit!! its in his screen name too and he can't change that what a moron! lmfao

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast