Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester

Is anyone else not excited for Anderson silva super fights?

I don't want to see silva fight jones or gsp, I think both fights could be pretty boring.

Jones and silva have very unique striking and with a long range between both fighters I think it would be a slow process of feeling each other out. It possibly has potential for a fun striking battle though. If jones does get into clinch range and gets ahold of silva I think it's over. Having the clinch he would get the takedown and not even silva could escape the hellbows

Now onto gsp, he has good striking but lacks finishing power. I think silva would tool him on the feet pretty good. The reason i think silva would tool gsp on the feet is well silva lives in the matrix. If silva can stop gsp's takedowns then I don't think he has anything to worry about. If gsp can consistently get a takedown it will prolly look like silva vs Chael 1 with silva taking less damage or a typical gsp fight.

I'm not sure either fight would live up to the hype as these fights have been in the making for a while

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    I thought I was the only one that wanted nothing to do with these super fights
    #10thplanetFREAKS

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Quote Originally Posted by Brent Smith View Post
    I thought I was the only one that wanted nothing to do with these super fights
    im a huge silva-bones fan but im just not interested. im not even sure i care to see bones to go heavyweight.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    You both are nuts!

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack LaBarge View Post
    You both are nuts!
    Haha I dont really care as much about the fatty divisions. 155 and below is what gets my loins tingling
    #10thplanetFREAKS

Array

School
    Aspiring 10th Planet Fans/Alpha Tae Kwon Do
    I'd rather see Silva fight Diaz, I know Nick can actually absorb more of the power shots then Silva and will push the pace. As for Jones I don't really know else I'd want him to fight.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Quote Originally Posted by HerbChao View Post
    I'd rather see Silva fight Diaz, I know Nick can actually absorb more of the power shots then Silva and will push the pace. As for Jones I don't really know else I'd want him to fight.
    I'd be interested in seeing Diaz vs silva. Diaz would just walk forward and taunt him to death while eating shots. It would be interesting to see someone push the pace on silva except for Sonnen since Diaz isn't a wrestler and wouldn't be looking for the takedown

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Jones vs Silva with a little shit talking between them would be as epic as you could get, in my humble opinion, don't hate me Brent and Jeremy
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    10P Gulf Shores, Atlanta, Atmore
    Ehh I don't think jones is in a fight with silva....compare the Bonnar fights. Of course that is my opinion and probably means absolutely nothing, but jones has two gigantic holes in his game. Against a technical striker (see machida fight) and against decent jiu jitsu (see vitor Belfort fight). Anderson is both of those. Sure Anderson had issues with chaels wrestling, but no wrestler before him. Idk. I just don't see it.

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Bravo View Post
    Jones vs Silva with a little shit talking between them would be as epic as you could get, in my humble opinion, don't hate me Brent and Jeremy
    You son of a. You're dead to me Edgie Bravo
    #10thplanetFREAKS

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast