Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dustin C.

got a sorcerer in a gi

I have been working on my flexibility for a while and last night while we were sparing I locked in a sorcerer and got the tap, and i was even in a gi haha wish I had video but I am really pumped about it so I had to say something

Array

School
    none
    i can deeg it haha. you should go to an all gi comp and pull it haha theyll be all like............WHAAAAA?!?!

Array

School
    10th Planet San Mateo
    I think it's cool that you got it in general, i don't see where the gi/nogi makes a difference.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Nice man

Array

School
    Carlson Gracie Miami/10P Miami/Ft. Laud Hotbox remnant
    I had the sorcerer all the way to both feet in the "gogoplata" position and double zombie going. But, the guy I had it on has elbows that can bend past 180 degrees a bit and somehow turned his elbows in. Is there any way to prevent that?

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    Nice good work
    #10thplanetFREAKS

Array

School
    Luling MMA / Cedar Creek MMA / Dojo Kyle
    Quote Originally Posted by Derrick Johnson View Post
    i can deeg it haha. you should go to an all gi comp and pull it haha theyll be all like............WHAAAAA?!?!

Nah they'll be like DEEEEEEEE-Q. No hubber guard... Unless you got fiddy gees.

Array

School
    10th Planet Mobile, Al
    Probably easier to do in a gi aside from breaking the posture. My rg is more solid in a gi for real. My goal tonight is to hit one for the first time, got a couple reps yesterday and it's very doable.

clear the head, test the gogo, test the sorcerer and if they dont work just go to perpendicular jiu claw. thats my way of doing things usually.

Quote Originally Posted by Enrique "Kiko" View Post
    I had the sorcerer all the way to both feet in the "gogoplata" position and double zombie going. But, the guy I had it on has elbows that can bend past 180 degrees a bit and somehow turned his elbows in. Is there any way to prevent that?
    the game changes when you're dealing with genetic freaks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast