Array

School
    credit to E.Mays & N.Coleman

diagram of jiu jitsu help

Recently, i have come up with motivation to literally make a list/diagram/map of all the jj moves an positions i know. Its looks kinda similair to the 'index' of the rubberguard book. But it looks extremly disorganized because i wanted to link each move by whatever transition. It looks like a spider web with the first position in the center which is being 'caught in the web' next to 'being mounted' then 'being revrsed mounted' all the next moves entail escapes to half guard quarter guard x guard and so on. As this diagram grew it started to look stupid and now im running out of space lol.

Do you guys have any ideas of how i could organize such an increibke task into something more simple? And easier to read?
    Thanks

They call them flow charts I believe

Array

School
    10th Planet Jacksonville

Array

School
    Wow, this is pretty good, I'll have to add the truck, xguard, side control and mount plus, all the bad positions.

thanks this is a lot of help

Array

School
    10th Planet Jacksonville
    Quote Originally Posted by karl a.k. View Post
    Wow, this is pretty good, I'll have to add the truck, xguard, side control and mount plus, all the bad positions.

thanks this is a lot of help
    If you get it done, upload it so we can see. It would be awesome to have as many visuals as possible.

Array

School
    I was drawing it originally, but now i'm moving into the process of putting it onto photoshop