Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Array

School
    10th planet ak HotBox

First day at HQ!

Hey, just wanted to write a quick message about my first day at HQ today, But, i cant really put it into words. We drilled some really nice techniques and then rolled. I also got to roll a 5min tournament match with compella and that dude is a beast. rolled with eddie for about 7min and you cant really explain how technical he is.

Everyone I met at the gym today was friendly and I would already call all of them friends. Now i just have to keep repping and repping the system and hopefully convince my wife to move to cali.

Once again thanks to everyone for the rolls! and i will see yah tomorrow.

it only makes sense for you to be training in hollywood

10th Planet starpower!

Array

School
    10th Planet Corona
    Yeah man HQ is awesome. You figure it'll be all elitist and over-competitive and it's chilled and enjoyable. Keep training!

Array

School
    10th Planet Pasadena
    Great to have ya, we'll get it in again this week Amazing to see people adopt the system on their own, just goes to show anything is possible if you really want it.

Array

School
    10th Planet H.Q
    I was in the same boat as you bro....all i did was 10th planet stuff with my friends off of youtube/ eddies videos......drilled as best as i could...then i convinced my wife to move out here and everyone in H.Q has been helping me polish up everything that i use to drill back in Chicago. keep doing what your doing bro!

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Guys like Omar and Gerrit remind me of how lucky I am to be part of such an amazing association. Omar was competing/reppin 10p on his own in Chicago and then moves his wife out to LA so that he can train at HQ, and Gerrit saves all his money to come all the way out from Alaska to train, man, this is all surreal to me, all the dedication, such incredible loyalty to the system. I love all you guys, this is just the beginning of a crazy ride, hold on tight guys!
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    10th planet Spokane
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Bravo View Post
    Guys like Omar and Gerrit remind me of how lucky I am to be part of such an amazing association. Omar was competing/reppin 10p on his own in Chicago and then moves his wife out to LA so that he can train at HQ, and Gerrit saves all his money to come all the way out from Alaska to train, man, this is all surreal to me, all the dedication, such incredible loyalty to the system. I love all you guys, this is just the beginning of a crazy ride, hold on tight guys!
    I have had the opportunity to make a trip to HQ and train as well. It’s truly an awesome experience to roll with the best and be trained by the best. Eddie I feel that you foster that 10th Planet Family feel. It makes it easy for the rest of us to follow suit. You have created a wonderful thing. I’m honored to be a part of it.
    If anyone gets a chance to train at HQ take it, the decision won’t be regretted.

Array

School
    GGBJJ
    I've been waiting to hear how your experience was since reading your 1st post that you would be visiting HQ. I've loved every chance that I've had to visit a 10P moon & know I'll make it to HQ one day. It's really nice to hear that you've had such a positive experience so far. That is the uniting thread across all 10P schools - positive attitudes (and mad skills but that goes without saying).

Enjoy the ride homie!~

Array

School
    10th Planet Mobile, Al
    That's so awesome guys! I want to save up enough to come train for an extended period. Anyone know of any restaurants that are hiring?

Array

School
    10th Planet Omaha
    HQ would be a dream come true. One day...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast