Array

School
    10th Planet Hartford

Ron Paul perdictions come true!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BFLd_...layer_embedded What do you guys think of this!? Ron Paul 2012! Spread the word. It's amazing how smart this man is...

Array

School
    10th Planet San Francisco
    I thought we elected "the right guy" four years ago. Not much has changed. I like Ron Paul, but I'm not going to hold my breath even if he is elected president. The ship is sinking, and the best captain in the world can't save it.

Array

School
    10th Planet Riverside, California
    Ron Paul is what 77? Born 1935. I have no problem with that but many do.
    He could die in office or die before the election. Just kidding.

Anyway if Ron Paul doesn't make it what other Repub candidate would you
    Ron Paul people go for. I think Ron Paul would be the best of the fruit cake
    Republicans candidates if weren't for his racist background.

And the other thing is there any black people on this forum that are for Ron Paul?
    I called a very conservative black friend of mine just the other day to asked him
    if he was for Ron Paul. He is a Repub so I didn't know what he would say. But even
    him as an ultra-conservative thinks Ron Paul is a nut. Doesn't like the idea of Ron Paul
    being against the Civil Rights Act of 1964 as you can imagine and I can't imagine any
    black people Republican or not being against something some basic as the Civil Rights
    Act of 1964.