Array

School
    10th Planet Springfield
    Absolute?
    superherojiujitsuacademy.com
    http://www.defensesoap.com/idevaffil...ate.php?id=327
    10P4L
    F&V forever
    Ps 144:1 Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight:
    Ge 32:24 And Jacob was left alone; and there wrestled a man with him until the breaking of the day.
    Blackbelt 3/28/13

Very cool. 2 gold for Yuma and a bronz. Liam double bagged up a storm, Kevin was killing giants again, and I got my first expert gold belt. Plus I got to coach against Joe Stevens at cobra Kai and win. The other moons were amazing.
    Keep your stick on the ice TO THE 10TH POWER!!!

Array

School
    RONIN
    Matthias that was an awesome idea for the 10th planet gang sign. @ Mike this was the master's 149.9 expert division.

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Montreal
    Congrats, Mr. Beaumont!
    Head Instructor of 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Montreal

WWW.10thplanetjiujitsumtl.com

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    Good Stuff Guys!!!! Congrats to all the winners.

Array

School
    10th Planet Springfield
    Quote Originally Posted by Brent Alvarez
    Matthias that was an awesome idea for the 10th planet gang sign. @ Mike this was the master's 149.9 expert division.
    I forgot you are cutting down to 45!!! Congrats!
    10P4L
    F&V forever
    Ps 144:1 Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight:
    Ge 32:24 And Jacob was left alone; and there wrestled a man with him until the breaking of the day.
    Blackbelt 3/28/13

Array

School
    RONIN
    Thanks Mikey! It was the first time I ever cut for a jiu jitsu comp. It felt great and its needed now. There were guys cutting 16lbs in my division. Its getting competitive

Array

School
    10th Planet Springfield
    Quote Originally Posted by Brent Alvarez
    Thanks Mikey! It was the first time I ever cut for a jiu jitsu comp. It felt great and its needed now. There were guys cutting 16lbs in my division. Its getting competitive
    No doubt bro
    10P4L
    F&V forever
    Blackbelt 3/28/13

Array

School
    10th Planet
    The guys did great! We won some, lost a few to some good guys! Cobra Kai was def doing big things. The guy that beat Lobes was really good. I was just asking why I don't hear as much about them as I used to. Questions answered.

From The LA crew, Yumi and Jason planet got gold. Silver to Tips, Leo, David Hah and Compella. Bronze to Bhimer, and Lobes.

I was really happy about the preparation for the tournament. We worked really hard as a team, we focused equally on the technical, physical and mental aspects of the game. I've been testing different methods and things are really starting to click. We're really building something big here in Van Nuys, and I can guarantee you'll be seeing multiple champions come out of this camp. The guys are young, talented, and eager to win. Next camp starts this week in preparation for April 29th.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast