Quick subs and controversy, matches from recent comp.

Here are my matches from Montreal grappling experience, 2 weeks ago. I was bumped up to the 170 lbs division because of lack of smaller competitors, I was already small for the 150 lbs division (I'm at 135 most of the time) and I still managed to get some good fights. I want some opinions on the last one which ended in a draw but was awarded to the other guy ( no overtime ).

Here is the last one, it was definetly the hardest of the three matches. 3 points were supposed to be awarded for passing the guard, 2 points for sweeps and advantages for turtle and close subs. The match ended 2-2 How do you guys see it?

Here's the first match.

Here's the second

Array

School
    10th Planet Springfield
    Is there three seconds to get the points?
    superherojiujitsuacademy.com
    http://www.defensesoap.com/idevaffil...ate.php?id=327
    10P4L
    F&V forever
    Ps 144:1 Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight:
    Ge 32:24 And Jacob was left alone; and there wrestled a man with him until the breaking of the day.
    Blackbelt 3/28/13

For mount and back control yes, but for passing points were awarded once you stabalized a position that was out of guard. Weird rules...

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Damn Sam, you got mad game, I'm very impressed, especially with your passing.

You should work on transitioning into the truck when your opponent is getting up to all fours/turtle, it was there for you many times.

Your jiu jitsu is super solid, keep it up, you have great potential
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    10th Planet Beaumont
    Great matches Sam, it looks as though you’re getting even better!!! Hopefully we get to roll again one day

Array

School
    Academia De La Hova Jiu Jitsu
    keep it up seth

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Bravo View Post
    Damn Sam, you got mad game, I'm very impressed, especially with your passing.

You should work on transitioning into the truck when your opponent is getting up to all fours/turtle, it was there for you many times.

Your jiu jitsu is super solid, keep it up, you have great potential
    Thanks alot Eddie, means alot. I'll def have to work on my attacks from turtle, truck is clearly an option I need to work into my competition game.

Thanks too Brian, we'll train again sometime I sure