Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Array

School
    RMNU
    Decatur would be more centrally located. 2 days. It would be cool to tie it in with a UFC event so we could hang out afterwards and get to know each other.

Array

School
    10th Planet JJ Fort Lauderdale HB
    Depending on when it is and Tylers school sched we would be down with goin. Id prefer Gulf Shores, its closer by a few hours, but we would come to Decatur. Really depends on when if we can and how long we could stay.

Array

School
    10th Planet Mobile, Al
    I'm interested but would need to know in plenty of advance notice. I have a pretty busy schedule until the end of December at the moment. Would be interested in the tournament as well, at the very least to just watch. Still getting back to full speed from my knee and not trying to take it too fast at the moment. Seriously though guys, ca we get some better instructors

Array

School
    10th Planet Mobile
    This would be awesome! Gulf shores is closer to us but we would definitely drive to Decatur for it. 2 or 3 days is fine if Trey is off for it I will make sure he attends even if I can't. :-)

Array

School
    Head instructor 10th Planet Mobile
    Ok Bmc. 1rst we kill Scott. I mean straight destroy him and film it. 2nd Decatur, I need ac and miss my friends(and your dad). 3rd 3 days.4th I know I can contribute with my dynamic guard pulling, collar tie and armdrag, and I improved my leg drag to cradle series since last time. Would love to share. 5th I'm so down for tourney.

Thanks for the kind words Chris. I respect you and your guys as well.

Array

School
    10th Planet Gulf Shores/Mobile
    I'm Definetly down if I'm off. When are we thinking. Maybe throw up some dates. This is going to be awesome.

Can a Midwest boy like me come or does my geographical location disqualify me?

K Madden

I'd love to come check you out. I mean Bobby. I mean the Jits stuff.
    dont remember the rest of the questions because now im day dreaming about bobby.

or you could just pack like 20 guys in your house. i mean, that was just wonderful at my place. didnt stink for weeks afterwards or anything... :/

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur and 10th Planet Muscle Shoals
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff V View Post
    Can a Midwest boy like me come or does my geographical location disqualify me?
    You're in!
    "The lockdown is not the 10th Planet gospel; an open mind is the 10th Planet gospel."
    - Amir Allam

Please stop by and check out my site

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast