Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Array

School
    The Forge BJJ
    Just wanted to give an update.

I'm closing out my 2nd week of training at Lovato's. I love it. The culture is great, people are extremely friendly and helpful. The coaches are warm, fun, friendly, and constantly correcting my technique. Classes are small and I feel like I'm getting a lot of direct attention.

They also offer Muay Thai classes for another (I think) $40/month. I watched them do testing today and it looked badass. I'm going to have to start getting in on that too.

They have their mats professionally cleaned daily and it shows. I've asked around and there are basically no stories about ringworm or staff.

I can't believe how lucky I got that when I finally decided to start training Jiu Jitsu, that 15 minutes down the road is such a professional gym. I'm loving it, hooked... completely hooked.

Array

School
    10th Planet Austin
    Tell Blaise & Justin Jacob & John Harris says hello. They are great ,humble,kind , & INTENSE!!!
    http://www.phalanxfc.com[/url]
    submissionchallenge.com/
    Savage Essentials Homemade Soaps

Array

School
    10th Planet Altus
    Lovato's is the place in OKC! But keep us in mind down in altus. We are only 2.5 hours from the city and we are bringing in Masta Bravo May 9th! Ill hit u up on facebook! Glad you found a good school!

Array

School
    10th Planet Altus
    @Craig i cant find you on facebook. If you have one hit me up. Or on insta at jasongreer_10P4L_simsaltus or twitter at 10P4LOK

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ, Gracie Academy HQ
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott Philips View Post
    Lovatos ftw. Idk why you would even think twice about that??
    +1. Lovato is a world class black belt that's won a lot of titles and competed at Metamoris. Pretty easy decision, imho

Array

School
    10th Planet Austin
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Greer View Post
    Lovato's is the place in OKC! But keep us in mind down in altus. We are only 2.5 hours from the city and we are bringing in Masta Bravo May 9th! Ill hit u up on facebook! Glad you found a good school!
    If you live closr to Altus than you do OKC then do yourself a favor & try Altus!! Jason & his crew display mad 10p skills & every tournament
    http://www.phalanxfc.com[/url]
    submissionchallenge.com/
    Savage Essentials Homemade Soaps

Array

School
    The Forge BJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Greer View Post
    We are only 2.5 hours from the city and we are bringing in Masta Bravo May 9th!
    Seriously? I'll be there for that, for sure! It's going on my calendar right now.

I would very much like to take some classes at a 10p gym. I'll find a weekend to come down and train with you guys. I'm already practicing my rubber guard at home on my grappling dummy while I learn the gi basics in class.

I'll send you a facebook invite and follow you on twitter. Thanks Jason.

Array

School
    10th Planet Springfield MO
    The closest 10P school would be Altus at 2rs away, with that stated. I would train at Lavoto's and then make the trip down to Altus as much as I could if I were in your shoes.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12