Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Naga Atl 2/12

Array

School
    10th Planet Mobile, Al
    BUMP! Bobby and I just arrived in Atlanta. Can't wait to frikkin weigh in, food/drink deprevation sucks!

Array

School
    Charlotte Jiu Jitsu Academy
    Good luck fellas. Sorry Charlotte can't make it. We're are saving our dollars for Hayastan East Coast Championships in March and NAGA NC in April. Both here in CLT!

Let us know some results.

Array

School
    10th Planet Mobile, Al
    Thank you Jon. Woulda been good to have you guys here but definitely understand. Bobby and I both made weight. 149 for myself and 159 for him. Ate a feast and now chillin streaming the TuffNUff fights. Anyone gonna be there tomorrow?

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur and 10th Planet Muscle Shoals
    we're here.
    "The lockdown is not the 10th Planet gospel; an open mind is the 10th Planet gospel."
    - Amir Allam

Please stop by and check out my site

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur
    Damn I'd come watch the fights if I didn't have to work.. again

So, is the athletic commision allowing the fights now or are they just having them whether the commision gives the ok or not?

Array

School
    RMNU
    Gotta work today. Good luck fellas!

Array

School
    Charlotte Jiu Jitsu Academy
    How did everybody do?

Array

School
    10th Planet Mobile, Al
    I went 6-1. Won 149 beginner nogi and placed 2nd in the whitebelt gi.Got 2 armbars, a rnc and a gogo. Won 2 on points and lost the gold on points in a match that ended while I was in top half cranking a Americana, "albeit as a last ditch effort." Bobby won the blue belt gi and placed 3rd in intermediate nogi, loosing only 1 match in the semi by a point "questionable." He had more matches than anyone in his division going something like 9-1 or 10-1. Videos to come . I also saw Brandon Palmer place 3rd in lightweight expert. I'd love to see those matches if you have video man, props for going against the best that they had to offer. You held your own against black belts if I'm not mistaken. And so everyone knows 10th planet Decatur was there holding it down in the kids division. Brandon will have some deadly adults in a couple years by the look of things.

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur
    Im glad to hear everyone did good!

Array

School
    Huntsville Jiu Jitsu
    I took 2nd in Expert Lightweight Masters, lost to tough brown belt Marlon Loor Vera (think him & his brother run a school in NC, Jon do u know them) by 2 points i think. Was a tough dude and real nice fellow, but he played defensive as hell when he got up on pts, just kinda ran time out in my guard just staying super tight.

It was ok for not really training properly for the event, but 2nd place is still the first loser, I'll have to step it up next time.

Scott, Bobby, McCaghren...good to see you guys!

Huge congrats to everyone else that competed, whatever the result!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast