Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Vegas?

Thanks Gray...Ill look into that. I have friends at Fight Capital/jsect, but they do a lot of gi

Array

School
    SimGo Cobra Kai
    Quote Originally Posted by John Brewer View Post
    Thanks Gray...Ill look into that. I have friends at Fight Capital/jsect, but they do a lot of gi
    I've met Ranson, he is a super cool dude and definitely a skilled grappler. (he's the coach at jsect) Good luck training, hope to see you in competition sometime.

Gray, do you know id SigMo extends the 20% government discount to federal employees too?
    Doubt I'll be in competition, unless they have an old guy division, but I love the art none the less.

SimGo...sorry for transposing the letters

Array

School
    SimGo Cobra Kai
    Quote Originally Posted by John Brewer View Post
    Gray, do you know id SigMo extends the 20% government discount to federal employees too?
    Doubt I'll be in competition, unless they have an old guy division, but I love the art none the less.
    Yeah it does cover federal employees. If you come in we have a three day trial too. My full name is Grayson if you see a white guy at the desk or cleaning.

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Nogi everyday at Cobra Kai? That's pretty dope. Also Vinny Mag is family and he teaches at Xtreme Couture
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Thats why I'm looking at Cobra Kai. Jsect just doesnt have the no gi schedule tha fits me, and I really don't care to train gi.
    I'd love to train with Vin, but the ex takes all my $.
    Thanks Grayson, I'll look you up as soon as I'm able to make it in.

Herb Rhea is a 10th Planet Gang member. He trains with Vinny at Xtreme Couture.

I live on the south side of Vegas close to Henderson. If there was a 10th Planet out here i would have joined but i did Drysdale instead. Its been GREAT!

Array

School
    Sergio Penha
    So many good schools in town it's hard to pick. I would say the same thing Sergio says, try them out and see what fits you best. I know a lot of the coaches in town and they're all solid guys that run great teams. I talked a little about this is our last podcast. Whatever team fits you best is the best for you. You'll be the one to decide that.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast