Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Array

School
    Nova Uniao BJ Penns MMAA
    I had a feeling that would be your response. There wasn't enough detail to establish what parts were pre contact and what might have been added afterwards. It kinda reminded me of the bible in that sense. I know wiki isn't the end all be all, but as much as people will say that it's unreliable, there's just a ton of people who still will use it casually.

Array

School
    Rip Tide Combat and Fitness
    Quote Originally Posted by Aaron Gustaveson View Post
    No one has special mind powers that I don't have.
    Not trying to support any side but most people dont know what they have and most people probably shouldnt. Not until they're ready anyway.

Array

School
    10th Planet Grants Pass
    Quote Originally Posted by La'akea Sanborn View Post
    I had a feeling that would be your response. There wasn't enough detail to establish what parts were pre contact and what might have been added afterwards. It kinda reminded me of the bible in that sense. I know wiki isn't the end all be all, but as much as people will say that it's unreliable, there's just a ton of people who still will use it casually.
    Yeah, Wikipedia is great because we all have access to it FREE. SO MANY times I wanted to post links to articles on the lancet or another journal of peer reviewed articles but oh well. I feel Wikipedia is unreliable if your writing a paper and trying to use it as a original source but in general I think its a fantastic resource and 99% of whats on there for most topics seems legit.

Array

School
    10th Planet Grants Pass
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean Marshall View Post
    Not trying to support any side but most people dont know what they have and most people probably shouldnt. Not until they're ready anyway.
    Very mysterious.
    Look dude, if you can see the future or use the force or some shit you need to clue the rest of us in.

Array

School
    Eris Martial Arts, Peterborough
    I think people should know what they have, even if they are not ready to know. Like herpes, for example.

@Kurzinator on Twitter & Instagram

Array

School
    10th Planet Hartford
    15 days away! Im ready to see what the fuck will happen!!!

Array

School
    Quote Originally Posted by Aaron Gustaveson View Post
    Very mysterious.
    Look dude, if you can see the future or use the force or some shit you need to clue the rest of us in.
    example - Recently its been accepted in the scientific community that people can feel when other people are looking at them. I guess they finally figured out a way to test it. People in the military have known this for a good while. Ive been catching people starring at me for years now. At first I used to snap my head and look in the direction I felt like I should be looking which would cause funny responses from surprised people. Its like if your head is clouded with crap then its too busy to notice tiny feeling changes or other stuff. Might not necessarily be things you can control at will. You just pick stuff up sometimes. There was a time when this would've been seen as witch magic or superstition. Maybe now with the internet people that have weird things happen to them can actually relate to each others experiences instead of telling everyone you know and most of them not believing you or knowing what to think about the things your telling them.

Hard to explain how to want your body to do something without seeking or thinking about what you want it to do. So sometimes telling people about stuff might cause them to try to will it to happen which can make it harder to do what they are wanting to do. Like I said very hard to explain.

Array

School
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurzy View Post
    I think people should know what they have, even if they are not ready to know. Like herpes, for example.

Sometimes the less you know, then the more you are able to learn the simple things you actually need to learn.

Array

School
    10P Gulf Shores, Atlanta, Atmore
    Since we dont really know the full potential of our brains, its hard to say what we really are capable of.

Array

School
    10th Planet Grants Pass
    example - Recently its been accepted in the scientific community that people can feel when other people are looking at them. I guess they finally figured out a way to test it.
    Not finding this with google. I don't mean you any offense personally, I think well of you. Separate from that, though I just have to say, respectfully, that this seems like obvious bullshit.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast