Array

School
    10th Planet Hartford
    Under 10 days left!

Array

School
    Rip Tide Combat and Fitness
    Quote Originally Posted by Aaron Gustaveson View Post
    Not finding this with google. I don't mean you any offense personally, I think well of you. Separate from that, though I just have to say, respectfully, that this seems like obvious bullshit.
    Thats cool. I dont really care what you think(no offence). If I did care I wouldnt be put this out there at all because, it sounds crazy. I only put stuff out there for the few that experience the weird stuff and let them know that it happens to other people to. You might not be searching good enough. I'd love to search for you and debate this but it could be a waste of time. I dont know how your mind works. For all I know you could be in the class of people that have these types of things happen to them but still find ways to think its not possible. If I wasnt working overtime hours like crazy lately to pay for future training fun I would fish some stuff out of the interwebs.

Its kinda like trying to talk an atheist into believing in a religion or a very religious person into believing in atheism, or talking to someone about something not yet proven by scientific method about something there is no way to test yet because many scientist think it shouldnt exist anyway. There sometimes are blinders up because a hardcore belief system is already in place. I understand your positional outlook. I had the same view once. It took a long time of a gradual progression of disbelief - into not taking a position on things I cant prove of disprove - into being drawn into meditation type stuff to calm my thoughts down - into weird stuff happening every once and a while and writing them down - into things happening so often it was pointless to worry about writing anything down - into reading more books always searching for something, but I didnt know what I was looking for, but I knew there was something going on - even into getting sucked back into the blissful state of ignorance and love of attachments that I worked so hard to get rid of, even after all things I had learned over the years slowly spiraling into self destruction and not caring about anything - into falling back down mentally further than when I started, but It kinda helped me realize how many mistakes I was doing before that were unnoticed. Some of this probably sounds really vague, but I know there are a few people that know what Im taking about. Anyway what I was trying to get at was I didnt wanna believe any weird sounding stuff existed unless I somehow experienced it to, but it took a state of not believing or disbelieving but realizing people having similar experiences must mean something so maybe I stick my toe in the rabbit hole to check the temperature.

Just writing this already took up too much time. Screw searching for things for people on the net. I tried searching for stuff on a subject the other day that popped up easily in 2006 that now I cant find at all threw searching. I was just bombarded with pages crap.

Believe what you want. I dont make or lose money of you either way. I just put out there things I know happen to me. Maybe over the next couple days I'll remember were I posted the last article I read on them testing feeling someone looking at you. It was just a couple months ago

You could also be a professional internet troll. I dont know. If you are than well done sir :-)

Array

School
    10th Planet Grants Pass
    Yeah , I just tried google. I found some stuff on it but they all showed people cant tell when other are staring at them. I dont really have a "positional outlook" in general but on this particular topic, I think the best way to "predict" future events is to collect relevant data and analyze it using the methods accepted by science.

Reading cards, bones, entrails, crystal balls, palms = bullshit.

Mayan prophecy = racist and embarrassing bullshit.

Who would pay the wages of a professional internet troll? (I like how you specified internet troll so I wouldn't think your talking about the kind that live under bridges.)

Since when does having common sense make you a troll?

What do you think is going to happen, if anything, on december whatever it is?
    Last edited by Aaron Gustaveson; 12-11-2012 at 10:37 PM.

Array

School
    Marc Walder BJJ Academy, Essex, UK
    this pretty much summed it up for me, if NASA say's we're cool, then we're cool right?

http://www.nasa.gov/topics/earth/features/2012.html

Array

School
    10th Planet Grants Pass
    Quote Originally Posted by paulmma101 View Post
    this pretty much summed it up for me, if NASA say's we're cool, then we're cool right?

http://www.nasa.gov/topics/earth/features/2012.html
    That would be the case for most of us but of course some people believe NASA is corrupted or evil. Chemtrail believers must believe that NASA is involved (as well as NOAA) for example.

Array

School
    Yeah , I just tried google. I found some stuff on it but they all showed people cant tell when other are staring at them. I dont really have a "positional outlook" in general but on this particular topic, I think the best way to "predict" future events is to collect relevant data and analyze it using the methods accepted by science.

Reading cards, bones, entrails, crystal balls, palms = bullshit.

Mayan prophecy = racist and embarrassing bullshit.

Who would pay the wages of a professional internet troll? (I like how you specified internet troll so I wouldn't think your talking about the kind that live under bridges.)

Since when does having common sense make you a troll?

What do you think is going to happen, if anything, on december whatever it is?
    was just joking about the troll thing

Array

School
    10th Planet Grants Pass
    Cool, So do you think anythings to happen? I never did understand what exactly was supposed to happen anyway.

Array

School
    Not finding this with google. I don't mean you any offense personally, I think well of you. Separate from that, though I just have to say, respectfully, that this seems like obvious bullshit.
    So here is what I found with a few minutes of looking. There is no official name for this as far as I know, so it probably makes it harder to search for this

This guy patented a machine to pick up energy emitted from the eyes and is supposed to be writing a book about his findings
    http://www.rossinst.com/human_eyebeam_detection.html

I think I read this a while back
    http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/...e-watching-you

Just some extra. The top answer guy talking about his researching this matches up with stuff Ive come up with personally on the subject
    http://answers.yahoo.com/question/in...7073047AAaHDBW
    Last edited by Sean Marshall; 12-20-2012 at 03:53 PM.

Array

School
    Cool, So do you think anythings to happen? I never did understand what exactly was supposed to happen anyway.
    We all morph into Dolphicorns. Dolphins with horse legs and a horn coming out of our forehead. At least I think that is what Nostradamus said

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast