Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Array

School
    Marc Walder BJJ Academy, Essex, UK
    Wow, I go to bed, wake up and this thread has gone crazy!

The shit coming out on LLoyd is messed up, and although there is definitely something sleezy about him, I pray that it isn't true. Not because I like him but to think someone in the jiu jitsu world would be so deceiving and prey on there own students is sickening and quite frankly, very scary.

The internet has a way of getting the truth out there so one way or another in this case, I feel justice will be served. The truth will come to light and Lloyd will get what he deserves.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Quote Originally Posted by paulmma101 View Post
    but to think someone in the jiu jitsu world would be so deceiving and prey on there own students is sickening and quite frankly, very scary.

The internet has a way of getting the truth out there so one way or another in this case, I feel justice will be served. The truth will come to light and Lloyd will get what he deserves.
    This happens a lot in the martial arts world. Its just usually a Karate or Taekwondo Instructor.
    Last edited by Jack LaBarge; 03-01-2013 at 05:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by David Rosado View Post
    Schultz comes off as a self serving slimeball. So while this might be true, I can't help but feel like he's just coming out with it to keep his name relevant.
    it is true. The fighter house is empy, and everyone is gone. You'll find out a lot more in the days to come. It is only just beggining...Jordon has definitely been a scummy dude, but I think he did the right thing here.
    Last edited by Mike Nall; 03-01-2013 at 06:28 AM.

Array

School
    vortex jiujitsu
    Wow the dude is a streight up sexual preditor. even though those girls are grown women and a little stupid & naive to let him get away with that shit. just for a "silly ass medal" he's still a preditor. & birds of a feather tend to flock together that's why he attracted so many scummy dudes like Jordan Shultz to his camp. I always wondered why people called him " Master " lioyd Irvin and if he actually earned that title but obviously not.

If anyone is in Maryland or knows anyone. This is going on all martial arts forums

From Sherdog...

"On the advice of the Prince George's County Police Sexual Assault Unit, I am going to post this publicly.

The situation has been reported to them with as much relevant detail that I currently know -- to include the allegations of sexual assault on a girl as young as 14. This has all been noted, and the police will be familiar with the situation if any victims are willing to come forward.

However, victims will need to come forward personally in this situation. An official police report cannot be filed until this happens. The officer I spoke with stressed how important it was that ALL victims come forward because it will greatly help the investigation.

The officer also stressed that there is nothing for the victims to fear. There are procedures in place to protect any victims that come forward. Everyone in the Sexual Assault Unit was very helpful and understanding. They are professionals and will help all of the victims obtain justice.

They asked that I provide their direct line for any victims to come forward. That number is 301-772-4908. Again, this is the direct line to the Prince George's County Police Sexual Assault Unit, so you won't have to wait while going through the dispatcher. Just reference the situation here, and they will know what you are talking about.

Please repost this in the other forums if you can."

Sam Sales

Read on theUG that the fighter house emptied over night. All the members got together and left in the middle of the night.
    Sounds like Lloyd wont be paying back that $300k he owes to the IRS any time soon.

Sam Sales

http://therealplayerlifestyle.com/ this site of Lloyds is probably the most fucking retarded thing I have ever seen.
    Stuff like -

For The First Time Ever, Master Lloyd Irvin Jr. Is Sharing His ONE PERSONAL Secret Money Making SECURITY BLANKET (A Secret Almost NOBODY Knows, Even In His Own Inner Circle) A Secret He's Kept Hidden... A Secret He’s Revealing ONE TIME At His “Players ONLY Party” In Las Vegas

'This Is Your ONE Opportunity To Have A 100% REAL “SuperPower”
    “Installed” Inside Your Brain
    A SuperPower Not ONE Of Your Competitors Can Hang With.'

He purchased an ad in Forbes, and now advertising that he has been 'featured' in Forbes Magazine.

This part is 'golden' too haha -
    "So that’s the answer to the question most likely asked at this point. How much is the “cover charge” for this “Players Only” Event? Mr. X made it CLEAR in his email, no rif raf… No posers. And a 100k price tag should do it. This event on March 26-28 in Vegas isn’t about numbers for me its about sharing the most valuable tool I own and having the biggest copywriting badass on planet earth download his skills into your brain. $100k it is.
    But Unfortunately….
    Of all my subscribers I think maybe 10 could write that 100k check today. And THEY already are slated to be AT the event. They’re REAL Players, and they didn’t need to know “how much”. As private and as “hidden” as Mr. X likes to think he is, fact is that people talk, and word gets around our little community… they heard X was going to be there teaching and they dropped EVERYTHING…"

Also this supposed email from his mentor is actually a save draft, he wrote it himself lol

:-)

Array

School
    vortex jiujitsu
    Damn I knew the whole I'll make you a black belt in 30 days thing was crazy. and who asks for 100 thousand dollars for a siminar ?

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    It’s official!

Keenan Cornelius just confirmed to GRACIEMAG.com that he will be training with Andre Galvão, the Mendes Brothers and will be competing at the upcoming Boston Open and Pan Championship under the flag of Atos JJ.

When asked, Keenan wrote: “I don’t know how officially joining a team works but I don’t really want to jump into another team without really getting a feel for the coach. For obvious reasons. I do still need to register for competitions so I am asking professor Galvao if I can do that for the Boston Open and Pan.“

Earlier this week, we have talked with Andre Galvão and Guilherme Mendes about the contact with Keenan.

Gui told us that it was Keenan who first got in touch: “I later called him and we talked a bit”, said Mendes, making sure that at that point (last Wednesday) nothing was 100% sure.

Galvão said almost the same thing: “He got in touch with me. I don’t know him personally very well but he seems to be a upright kid besides being obviously a very ggod athlete and competitor. If he complies with the rules of our team like everybody else, he will be very welcome to train with us.”

http://www.graciemag.com/2013/03/kee...under-atos-jj/

Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast