Page 7 of 36 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Array

School
    Fi-G Muay Thai/Honeybadger MMA
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Mallory View Post
    The political parts of Zeitgeist that dealt with the nwo are pretty good. The part about Christianity is all wrong and has been refuted.
    Have not seen that one yet (the Christian one).

@ tom edward so in short we are totally fucked

Array

School
    Team Aqua

why we fight

Last edited by Laszlo Geleng; 09-05-2010 at 06:54 AM. Reason: A documentary on the commerce of war.

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    I'm gonna sticky this thread
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    Home

Eddie needs to watch this one. Dont let them get you!!! Its not worth it cuz in the end most regret it. U can still be big just dont go with them.
    Last edited by Dartangan Jackson; 09-05-2010 at 04:54 PM.

Array

School
    Relson Gracie Myrtle Beach
    <object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/kvYzkeKwAc4?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;color1=0x3a3a3a& amp;color2=0x999999"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/kvYzkeKwAc4?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;color1=0x3a3a3a& amp;color2=0x999999" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Its hard to take some of these videos serious when there's lots of irritating messages popping saying "Order a copy of this at infowars.com".

To me it just looks like someone trying to make money. I mean the guy (Alex Jones) even stops the movie to talk about the site.

Hard to take a guy like that serious. It would be ok if at the end of the movie he showed the url of the website.

Dont you guys agree?

Array

School
    Home

Yea the one i posted is serious though. Its well documented and done with professional quality. Go to the one where it talks about the umberella video and u will be like WOW

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ circa 2006-07
    Quote Originally Posted by Spínola View Post
    Its hard to take some of these videos serious when there's lots of irritating messages popping saying "Order a copy of this at infowars.com".

To me it just looks like someone trying to make money. I mean the guy (Alex Jones) even stops the movie to talk about the site.

Hard to take a guy like that serious. It would be ok if at the end of the movie he showed the url of the website.

Dont you guys agree?
    No, because it takes a lot of money to travel, film and produce one of those movies. Alex always releases his films on the internet for free and allows people to make copies and give them away for free. Because he does all that it's ok with me if he asks for people to support his efforts. Guaranteed he gives away for free more than he ever sells.

Besides, that has nothing to do with the accuracy and truth in the films.
    Last edited by Jason Mallory; 09-06-2010 at 12:23 PM.

Array

School
    Delaware Barbell Club & Fitness BJJ
    i seen a film like this elsewhere but this one is better , my question would be ,if they really went to the moon how come they never returned after all these years with todays technology why hasn't there been any more trips to the moon ? how could cameras at that time possibly send back images to earth ? how could they navigate precisely ? lots of questions ...very interesting (moon landing video story)
    Last edited by Mike Noronowicz; 09-06-2010 at 12:31 PM.

Page 7 of 36 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast