Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Array

School
    none
    You still need to consider HAARP. The EMF and RF emitters utilize the nano metallic particles to "steer" and direct the "chemtrails". I do not deny contrails can last quite a while under the right conditions. The science is out in the open and across the globe. A major question that needs to be answered is why, when finding environmental reporting limits 100 x's over the allowable limits, does the EPA not pay it any attention? The law requires these limits, if taken in general or construction industry, to be reported to both OSHA and the EPA.

I believe too many people over think the science behind the very obvious stratospheric spraying that occurs in countries involved in the United Nations.

Array

School
    none
    Quote Originally Posted by Aaron Gustaveson View Post
    If this shit turns out to be true, I will get a tattoo of a crop duster spelling out the phrase, "Eddie was right!"
    I'll pay for your tattoo!

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    I'll make a 10p shirt out of that tattoo and sell it in the store and give you 5% Aaron!! :-)
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Quote Originally Posted by Kristen Meghan View Post
    When I saw the NASA page, I was speechless, which doesn't happen often. I understand there are people who may comment who are pilots, work on flight lines, or maybe even a ninja meteorologist. That is great, but unless you can disprove the military and UN are conducting stratospheric aerosol spraying... you should be objective. I've pretty much put my name, career, and reputation on the line in telling my story of what I saw and experienced in the AF. Geo-engineering is 100% real and has been proven through video and scientific evidence, in addition to personal accounts.

I actually told Joe Rogan my story on his new show that will be on SyFy. Eddie also had me on his podcast to go into greater detail. One of the most articulate advocates against Geo-engineering is my friend Dane Wigington. He explains the effects we are facing and how regardless of the cognitive dissonance, this can no longer be ignored. He has several speeches on YouTube. Also, in addition to the 2 films "What" and "Why" In the World are they Spraying, a third film "Who" is currently being edited and should be premiering in the near future.

To send in own rain samples for a "metals screen" and inclusion of barium, you can find out for yourself for under 100 bucks.
    Kristen, first off thanks for joining us on the forum! Also thank you for putting your ass on the line to alert those that weren't all ready suspicious of our goverments fuckery involving the chemtrail/contrail issue. Loved you on Eddie's podcast please keep up the good work, you do have people listening!
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    I'll pay for your tattoo!
    I'll draw it!

....You did say cock duster right?
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    none
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Herzog View Post
    Kristen, first off thanks for joining us on the forum! Also thank you for putting your ass on the line to alert those that weren't all ready suspicious of our goverments fuckery involving the chemtrail/contrail issue. Loved you on Eddie's podcast please keep up the good work, you do have people listening!
    Thanks, its about ethics and integrity really. I understand there are many who think I'm full of shit or getting some sort of monetary gain, both are incorrect. Its nice to know how many do pay attention. Damn, this feels like a reddit AMA lol.

Array

School
    none
    This question is for anyone really...

If you are a skeptic or passionate disbeliever, what is/are your biggest hangups in not acknowledging the program exists?

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Skeptics should be skeptical of criminals first and foremost. The biggest crooks on the planet are the people high up in "government". Be "skeptical" of them.
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    10th Planet Walnut Creek
    From the San Francisco Bay Area California.
    Thanks, its about ethics and integrity really. I understand there are many who think I'm full of shit or getting some sort of monetary gain, both are incorrect. Its nice to know how many do pay attention. Damn, this feels like a reddit AMA lol.
    I worked on Air Fields all throughout Iraq, Al Asad, Al Taqqadum, South Sinjar, An Ramadi when I was in the Marine Corps. Being in the logistical field you see exactly what is coming in and what is going out. I could probably validate a lot of your claims, especially from the ground level.

Array

School
    none
    A big hurdle in bringing this horrific program to the fore front is getting people past the point of worrying what people might think of them if they either believe or even talk about it. Like Eddie said, the biggest criminals are in our government, who also demonize and black ball people who were "heroes" one day and "enemies" the next, dependent upon their ability to carry on their lies.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast