Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Array

School
    10th Planet HQ

Still trust our government??

Start this video at 11:35, then listen to JFK's speech at 11:55. It gave me the chills.
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    Ronin (10thP Rochester roots)
    Yeah I've heard that speech. My problem is that I'm trapped in the matrix and I don't know how to get out. All this info but very few solutions. Like zeitgeist said, don't use major banks, don't get into debt, don't join the military. But what else? How the hell do we get our government back? No one seems to have an answer. All of our politicians that are supposed to vote on our behalf are in some corporations pocket.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    I think we're beyond questioning whether or not our government has our best interests in mind. So, if they're as powerful and devious and we all believe they are, do you think they would really allow anyone to stand up against them and change things?

Array

School
    Head instructor 10th Planet Mobile
    Will watch later. But the answer is no. Regardless. There is an orgy of indisputable evidence already. With mass info via internet, intelligent, rational minds are harder to control. The first major sign of shit hittin the fan, will be majorly censored/eliminated internet access. My theory. Will watch later, but, fukta that heylll naah.

Array

School
    10th Planet Beaumont
    JFK was one of the greatest leaders the world has ever known!

Corrupt as can be Eddie. We as a society are too cought up in social politics and bullshit that we can be lead, like lemmings, to own demise! Wake up America!

Array

School
    Eris Martial Arts, Peterborough
    Quote Originally Posted by David Rosado View Post
    Yeah I've heard that speech. My problem is that I'm trapped in the matrix and I don't know how to get out. All this info but very few solutions.
    Buy silver and Gold, buy guns and ammo, stop watching television, grow vegetables, hunt, fish, read HISTORY books, drink non-fluorinated water, question everything, understand that everything in our western world serve a specific purpose to serve the NWO agenda.
    Learn about the false sense of choice that is presented with the left/right paradigm voting system, and explain it to everyone you have a chance to. Understand that Liberal/Conservative divides serve a purpose to divide and distract the people, and understand that that your Constitution and Bill of Rights is the most important document in your life, which you need to defend with absolute ferocity, and tell everyone you can.

Research who owns the MIC, and who stands to profit from war.
    Read the book "The Creature from Jekyll Island" and buy spare copies to give to people. Whistleblow on mainstream media when they report hoaxes, lies, and sometimes completely "made up" events in order to cause division and instill panic.

If you are completely hung up on the left/right paradigm and you (for some reason) want to actually take part in the corrupted and tightly controlled voting system, support the Libertarian Party or the Constitutionalist party.

Understand the SPP, and the goals of the NAU, and oppose it. Encourage people to own guns, and if their state allows open carry, encourage people to open carry.

Assume that most whistleblowers are already controlled, and that the info they are rolling out is being rolled out on schedule in accordance with the plans of the NWO Elite. (Alex Jones, Jesse Ventura, etc)

Come to the understanding that the shadow government is using the MIC to INVADE almost the entire world. Know that "Foreign Aid" is actually en extremely repressive control tactic.

Know that the NWO wants the starving and dying people in third world Countries to be starving and dying. This is easily remedied and there no need for anyone 3rd world Countries to be in that condition.

Understand that overpopulation is a lie. Research the Georgia Guidestones, the Bilderburg group, the Trilateral commission, the Council on Foreign Relations, the Bohemian Grove, Skull and Bones, The Rothschilds, the Rockerfellers, etc etc.

Put bumper stickers on your vehicle that make people think. Wear T-shirts that make people think.

Support grassroots efforts, act locally too
    www.copblock.org
    photographyisnotacrime.com

@Kurzinator on Twitter & Instagram

Array

School
    Oh yeah, and get prepped. Have emergency food & water stores and ammo stores, ready to travel. Make sure your entire family is on board.

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurzy View Post
    Buy silver and Gold, buy guns and ammo, stop watching television, grow vegetables, hunt, fish, read HISTORY books, drink non-fluorinated water, question everything, understand that everything in our western world serve a specific purpose to serve the NWO agenda.
    Learn about the false sense of choice that is presented with the left/right paradigm voting system, and explain it to everyone you have a chance to. Understand that Liberal/Conservative divides serve a purpose to divide and distract the people, and understand that that your Constitution and Bill of Rights is the most important document in your life, which you need to defend with absolute ferocity, and tell everyone you can.

Research who owns the MIC, and who stands to profit from war.
    Read the book "The Creature from Jekyll Island" and buy spare copies to give to people. Whistleblow on mainstream media when they report hoaxes, lies, and sometimes completely "made up" events in order to cause division and instill panic.

If you are completely hung up on the left/right paradigm and you (for some reason) want to actually take part in the corrupted and tightly controlled voting system, support the Libertarian Party or the Constitutionalist party.

Understand the SPP, and the goals of the NAU, and oppose it. Encourage people to own guns, and if their state allows open carry, encourage people to open carry.

Assume that most whistleblowers are already controlled, and that the info they are rolling out is being rolled out on schedule in accordance with the plans of the NWO Elite. (Alex Jones, Jesse Ventura, etc)

Come to the understanding that the shadow government is using the MIC to INVADE almost the entire world. Know that "Foreign Aid" is actually en extremely repressive control tactic.

Know that the NWO wants the starving and dying people in third world Countries to be starving and dying. This is easily remedied and there no need for anyone 3rd world Countries to be in that condition.

Understand that overpopulation is a lie. Research the Georgia Guidestones, the Bilderburg group, the Trilateral commission, the Council on Foreign Relations, the Bohemian Grove, Skull and Bones, The Rothschilds, the Rockerfellers, etc etc.

Put bumper stickers on your vehicle that make people think. Wear T-shirts that make people think.

Support grassroots efforts, act locally too
    www.copblock.org
    photographyisnotacrime.com
    You are right on point Kurzy, but I believe in Alex Jones and Jesse Ventura, I don't believe they are schills, but everything else you said I believe in 100% :-)
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    I don't thinks they are shills, but they never reveal the whole truth. I believe they would have been suicided by now if they were releasing info that was not approved for release by the shadowy cabal.

Eddie, I wish you listened to the CD I gave you in Detroit. My band sings about this shit non stop. It's all I write about.
    All my lyrics are up in our "Photos" section
    https://www.facebook.com/BastardSonDeathmetal

Array

School
    Rock ministries of philadelphia/ 10th planet Philly hotbox
    this stuff kills me, where can i go to not be affected, good things my dads prepared.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast