Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Array

School
    10th Planet Walnut Creek
    From the San Francisco Bay Area California.

I don't want to live on this planet anymore...

Worst call ever....I have a feeling Gus could have scored a first round knock out and some how still have lost that fight by decision. If Jones would have lost, Gatorade probably would have cut his sponsorship and the UFC would have been out all that money. Boom, motivation, insert Cecil People's joke. I am pissed.

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle Spalla View Post
    Worst call ever....I have a feeling Gus could have scored a first round knock out and some how still have lost that fight by decision. If Jones would have lost, Gatorade probably would have cut his sponsorship and the UFC would have been out all that money. Boom, motivation, insert Cecil People's joke. I am pissed.
    Agreed. What a joke. I had Gus 3 to 2 at the very least.

Array

School
    10th Planet Walnut Creek
    From the San Francisco Bay Area California.
    According to the judging in that fight I could have had 6 takedowns stuffed, landed 4 checked leg kicks, lost the significant striking by a ratio nearly two-one been knocked down 5 times and suffer and third round TKO and still won by Unanimous decision. Got to love those Unified Rules boys.

Array

School
    10th Planet Hamburg/ Ronin
    we were cheering gus on every take down (you know plural) and i just cant understand what the hell the judges were looking at. though now that i think about it, tin foil cap coming on, judges were either biased or bought. the ban on weed should include the judges, because the fucking idiot that gave a 49-46 to jones was high as a fucking kite. jones was frozen and slow, flat footed and weak, couldnt get takedowns until the fifth round, he got cut up and landed shit all.

doctor wanted to stop jones in the end of the fourth round and pfft they think he won that round???? wtf.

worst decision ever,

Array

School
    Sunbury Jiu Jitsu
    It looks like I'm in the minority? I thought it was a really close fight which could have gone 48 - 47 either way. I thought Jones won the last 2, Gustaffson won the 1st and rounds 2 and 3 were really close.

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur and 10th Planet Muscle Shoals
    Quote Originally Posted by Marty McLaren View Post
    It looks like I'm in the minority? I thought it was a really close fight which could have gone 48 - 47 either way. I thought Jones won the last 2, Gustaffson won the 1st and rounds 2 and 3 were really close.
    that's exactly the way i saw it.
    "The lockdown is not the 10th Planet gospel; an open mind is the 10th Planet gospel."
    - Amir Allam

Please stop by and check out my site

Array

School
    Aspiring 10th Planet Fans/Alpha Tae Kwon Do
    It looks like I'm in the minority? I thought it was a really close fight which could have gone 48 - 47 either way.
    We said the same thing at Harvard-round 2 was Gus (slightly), Jones clearly 4 and 5. Round 1 and 3 were the tossups, and we were debating a possible draw. Either way hats off to Jones, love or hate him he had people yelling his name tonight.

Array

School
    RMNU
    Trilogy coming?

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ circa 2006-07
    Jones won the fight according to Fight Metric.http://blog.fightmetric.com/2013/09/...icial-ufc.html

Array

School
    10th planet Melbourne/ GVJJ
    Damn close fight but in my opinion Gus took 3 rounds to 2.
    An absolute cracker of a contest, no doubt a hematch is in the future.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast