Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Array

School
    10th Planet Glasgow
    There is so much great stuff in there ,thanks .

Array

School
    Sunbury Jiu Jitsu
    Dammit, can't view the video at work. Doing a Kurzy and bookmarking

Quote Originally Posted by nathan orchard View Post
    I made a lot of space so you see what was going on and I was just exagerating so they over react and turn back into me. Obviously is won't always be that pretty and smooth. It can be a scramble and you just have to get good at snatching up that kimura grip. Watch the comp footage and you will see what I mean.
    effing awesome nate. thanks for the share

say, do you ever have an issue with the opponent stepping his near leg over your head when in the reverse spider web with the kimura grip?

Array

School
    10th Planet Springfield MA
    I just played with reverse spiderweb for the first time this weekend. Can't wait to study the videos!

Array

School
    10th Planet Portland
    They can try to step over but you have your legs to check it. Especially the back leg. It's actually a lot like the rubber guard control leg on the hip. If they try to step over you block them with that back leg, if they try to roll you can trap them or roll with them. We will cover this fun stuff in the 3rd video we are shooting now. Then it's Dead Orchard time

Quote Originally Posted by tony_toffolo View Post
    effing awesome nate. thanks for the share

say, do you ever have an issue with the opponent stepping his near leg over your head when in the reverse spider web with the kimura grip?

Quote Originally Posted by Phill Schwartz View Post
    They can try to step over but you have your legs to check it. Especially the back leg. It's actually a lot like the rubber guard control leg on the hip. If they try to step over you block them with that back leg, if they try to roll you can trap them or roll with them. We will cover this fun stuff in the 3rd video we are shooting now. Then it's Dead Orchard time

wicked! thanks phil

Array

School
    Team R.O.C. (10th planet ronin)
    I've actually hit this position F*^&*^ up the "Hail Mary drills". Instead of doing a flying kimura with your rolling leg in between your opponents legs, roll on the outside leg, you end up right into reverse spider!

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur and 10th Planet Muscle Shoals
    This is some really incredible stuff. I like the videos, too. The 2 man hosting team is a nice change up from the usual instructional.

Ever set this up from a failed Omoplata attempt? That's what I'm smelling. I know you were going from RSW to Jiu Claw, but do you ever go the other way? Seems like a really natural addition to what I already like in my own personal game.

Again, awesome.

Very nice.....gonna have to practice this one tomorrow.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast