Page 4 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Array

School
    Peter De Been Caroline Springs
    Dawg Pound Fight Academy provides a professional, state-of-the art, safe, 100% drug free, fun, sport-specific environment in which these transformations take place.
    he isnt representing eddie bravo very well with that sort of policy...

Instructor Melissa Drywater is a 5th Degree Black Belt with experience in several different styles of Martial Arts! She is also well known as a trainer of many World Champion Kickboxers!

Array

School
    Back from vacation
    Eddie is my manager. I remember the first time he cornered my first fight. It was a cold night where you could feel the leather taunt and ridged. We were in a small auditorium. The crowd was in a frenzy, they wanted to see, taste and hear the pain. I knew no jui jitsu what so ever. Eddie assured me it would be ok. He told me to pull guard right away. Unfortunately I have no guard. I took a beating. Through the roar of the crowd all I could here were the cries and screams of my wife and our three young daughters. As I was seeing the flash of each blow, all I could think about was not living to walk them down the aisle. I knew death it was imminent. Luckly the Liger did not know I had a small penis, which was covered by my 50.cal S&W snub nose. As Eddie was telling me to pull his head down, I pulled out the gun and blasted the Liger right in the face. It was my first and last fight, but Eddie did a hell of a job.

Array

School
    McMahon BJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by Josh Smith View Post
    Eddie, print out a copy of that email & go to his gym! Film it! It would be so fucking hilarious to watch this guy shit his pants when you come walking through the door! And then (just for the hell of it) sign autographs for everyone in there except for him for being so deceptive! Then when you get back but it on the next MTS episode! That would be truly awesome!
    Brilliant!

Array

School
    10th Planet Phoenix and Fabio Santos BJJ (Team Monstro)
    this dude is 0-7 ._.

Quote Originally Posted by Tim Elliott View Post
    The problem is, the pretenders are usually the most comfortable self marketing. Iv been in a couple of gyms where the trainer was a humble guy with legitimate credentials and traceable lineage and awesome skills, but his gym was small and struggling. The cities had several other gyms each with loud mouthed pretenders who tell people endless bullshit stories about how awesome they are and their gyms were thriving. All self promotion, no credibility. Guys just getting into martial arts dont know about checking authenticity, but they lap up war stories, true or otherwise.

Theres a trainer in another gym in my city who spends so much time in his classes slagging off my trainer, that some of his students have come our classes to see what all the fuss is about and stayed. I think its up to a half dozen members now.
    Agreed 100%, esp about the self marketing stuff. It is always strange to me, the guys who are posers seem so comfortable self marketing like mad. But I guess its good to know its a global problem and not just a US problem.

Array

School
    ninthlevelmma, goldsboro, nc
    Quote Originally Posted by acherbo View Post
    this dude is 0-7 ._.
    Shit, he really isn't reppin the way Eddie taught him to.

Array

School
    Port City MMA
    Eddie, print out a copy of that email & go to his gym! Film it! It would be so fucking hilarious to watch this guy shit his pants when you come walking through the door! And then (just for the hell of it) sign autographs for everyone in there except for him for being so deceptive! Then when you get back but it on the next MTS episode! That would be truly awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by Arnaud Arross View Post
    Brilliant!
    Thank you! I vote that Eddie does this! Who's with me?

Forget about this guy Red Cloud. What about that dude Chocolate Rain that you manage?

Array

School
    akka overland park
    I drive through oklahoma every year at least twice. Guess I am going to be making a detour this time. I wont say anything about eddie or 10th planet when i go, but i will try to video tape it for you guys. I will take pictures at least.

Array

School
    Port City MMA
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt_Logan View Post
    I drive through oklahoma every year at least twice. Guess I am going to be making a detour this time. I wont say anything about eddie or 10th planet when i go, but i will try to video tape it for you guys. I will take pictures at least.
    Dude, ask him to show you some 10th planet moves! Also ask him how he's been taking BJJ for 27 yrs when it's only been in the states since the early 90's!

Page 4 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast