Page 12 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Array

School
    Rōnin
    Quote Originally Posted by redcloud.anquoe View Post
    I'm also Indigenous...not aboriginal. My tribes are Kiowa, Oglala Lakota Sioux, & Cherokee. I was raised in the Plains Indian culture & I know my traditions. I'm also allergic to ganja & alchohol, but, in Eddie's book "Mastering the Twister" he mentions something I'd probably be able to try...
    well thanks for coming on the forum and clearing things up, if you want to improve as a MMA fighter you should work on breaking down your opponents posture or double wrist control from the guard.

Array

School
    Rōnin
    and also your probably not allergic it is because your ancestors didn't use alcohol and some other drugs so they don't have any immunity to it, theres nothing wrong with living clean tho.

Array

School
    Liverpool Vale Tudo
    You're allergic to weed?! Shiiiit man, Im sorry

Array

School
    NA
    I'm also Indigenous...not aboriginal. My tribes are Kiowa, Oglala Lakota Sioux, & Cherokee. I was raised in the Plains Indian culture & I know my traditions. I'm also allergic to ganja & alchohol, but, in Eddie's book "Mastering the Twister" he mentions something I'd probably be able to try...

Array

School
    Ronin
    Red Cloud why did you fuck over my man Crazy Horse?

Array

School
    Newborn Cascao
    guess i'm gonna stick around after all. I wanna roll with Valdez first if he's @10th Planet HQ when I get there...
    I am not at HQ, I am in Spokane Washington. We welcome all that want to train. I especially welcome all that want to train with us.

Array

School
    10th Planet, Spokane Wa
    OK...I posted something awhile back that was pretty sarcastic and was negative (I still think it was funny, and I'm not gonna apologize because I hate back peddaling people) I said it, I meant it, but if Redcloud is legit, than so be it. If the family wants him on here, so be it. But as Eddie pointed out when I met him, don't be a poser douche bag. Leave what you think you know at the door. I think I can speak for everyone I've met with 10th planet that we all have. We all start out knowing 0 and build from there. So, Redcloud....welcome. Don't be a poser douche bag. Learn what you can, from whomever you can and bring Honor to the 10th planet and it's family.
    And Daniel is right, 10th Planet Spokane guys are all awesome ( I haven't met them all yet, but 3 of them I didn't even know where very vocal and supportive of me at the last tournament I was at, and I don't think they even knew my name, they saw the shirt, and the techniques I was using, and say matside and cheered and coached) Respect!!

Array

School
    Port City MMA
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephan Pepin View Post
    Red Cloud why did you fuck over my man Crazy Horse?
    What a fucking douche!

Array

School
    Riverside Submission
    Just learn...and are you still running a school and instructing? You have to get that BJJ Lineage stuff legit and if you are a white belt, from what it appears you need to spend your time learning to get to a point of rank to teach. No white belt should be instructing anyone imho. I kind of give the crooked eye to anyone below a purple teaching classes. Sure, techniques and warm ups but I like to have a purple or brown leading the class.

Array

School
    Port City MMA
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan_McLean View Post
    but if Redcloud is legit, than so be it. If the family wants him on here, so be it. But as Eddie pointed out when I met him, don't be a poser douche bag. Leave what you think you know at the door. I think I can speak for everyone I've met with 10th planet that we all have. We all start out knowing 0 and build from there.
    I couldn't have said it better myself! Thanks Bryan..

Page 12 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast