Page 22 of 31 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast

Array

School
    vortex jiujitsu
    so it's springfield Mo, that's cool, post your doc, & lets all get on the same page.

Array

School
    Liverpool Vale Tudo
    In case of Global Disaster, we're all going to Amsterdam and getting baked

Array

School
    Fighting Dragons Combat Sports & Behring Jiu Jitsu
    Could someone sticky this, I'm trying to get my gear all togeather, would make it easier.

Array

School
    Ground Control Winston-Salem/10th Planet Charlotte
    Well you guys can have your plan but count me out. I'm going to overdose on some big dick pills smoke up to the point of retardation and walk the US like David Caradine in Kung Fu. Meaning I will pretend to be Asian and fight super fucking slow.

Array

School
    Mario Roberto Jiu-Jitsu Academy
    In case of an inevitably impending global catastrophe; after much deliberation and careful planning, and in collaboration with renowned experts in this field, I have devised a full proof plan for our guaranteed collective survival. PAY ATTENTION DAMMIT, THIS IS IMPORTANT, AND COULD VERY WELL SAVE YOUR LIVES:

Step 1: Find a cave
    Step 2: Bring hot bitches
    Step 3: ????
    Step 4: Profit

Array

School
    10th Planet Pasadena
    Quote Originally Posted by JayPagesJJ View Post
    I'm down! Let's do this! I got enough sticks,knives, and adobo to supply the country of the Philippines!
    Adobo is the key to our future, I'd rather die then live in a tasteless post-apocalyptic world! And sofrito, lots of sofrito. Kanedaaaaaaa!

Array

School
    Liverpool Vale Tudo
    What country is Tetsuo from?!

CANAAADDAAAAAAAA!!!!!

Array

School
    Indie/Suffolk MMA/ Combat Sports and Fitness Center
    Doesnt Springfeild have a Nuclear Power Plant near by. I'd hate to be around if that bitch blows during a disaster....

Array

School
    10th Planet Montreal
    HEY!!!! Let's keep this going. Our lives depend on this thread. Eddie great idea for a paypal. Plus if it fails we can use the proceeds for another cruise. Conner your a fuckin beast man, I will take bullets for you post-apocalypse. I just want to point out that if we decide on denver we have to have a plan if we meet resistance when we get there. I feel like a war might happen considering its prime territory. If it does, our strength in numbers and well organized plan may allow us to negotiate a treaty without using violence. oh and I vote Compella as head of agriculture. We need the best chronic we can grow. I will happily organize a team of experienced canadian growers to be your subordinates.

Array

School
    Fighting Dragons Combat Sports & Behring Jiu Jitsu
    I don't know if organized army is what we really will be facing. Remember if we face an end like we think is comming, the military are in the same boat as us. I think it will be real hard for them to pull the trigger on there own countryman. Those soldiers will be losing family members and locked out of those high roller strong holds just like us. It will be hard to convince them to protect a group of people while there own familys are dieing.

I think if we face conflict it is more likely from other roving groups like us. Doing anything to survive. yah thats right I'm talking about people willing to eat us again.LOL.

We need to be organized, prepared and willing to do what it takes to make sure our band of brothers face these groups eye to eye, and sends them running to the hills, with empty bellies.

Page 22 of 31 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast