Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Array

School
    10th Planet Hartford
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeyG View Post
    Altho I doubt it I'll just remind everyone that a 10PJJ hot box is kinda like the whole gracie garage thing in the 90's. we have about 6 guys that all gather in my backyard to train in 10pjj aswell as strength and conditioning. altho we are all still novice level its great to have a group of like minded people gathering and helping eachother get our games to that next level. SO with alll that being said anybody in miami, FL that would like to stop by just send me a message and ill give you the address. we havent decided on a official schedule yet but from the looks of it 10:30am - 1pm seems to be good on everyones schedule so far. we also go to open mats when we can at various gyms around the area. hoping to start the 10th planet revolution
    Excellent! Like Nelson and Jon said-use the resources you have available to you to help out. You have several certified instructors on the Eastern Seaboard that are available to help you, as well as guys like Nelson working on their own certification. Keep the open mind, be humble, and take advantage of this site to network and build relationships. It's a great team/family atmosphere and we're all more than will to help you out. Having any of the moon instructors down for a workshop or seminar will be great.

Array

School
    N/A
    Trying to get one started at my school. using the wrestling mat room. Me and couple friends been doin it for sometime now. Hey mabey we can make it a school sport, or atleast a club Lol. By the way Its in ole Connersville IN anyone is welcome. 4:30-6:30pm (Monday-Friday)

Array

School
    10th Planet HotBox miami
    bah no one showed up this morning :'( haha I realized when i woke up semi late for work muwhahaha being a librarian has to be the easiest job on the planet. i go to work and troll forums all day

Array

School
    10th Planet Fort Lauderdale Hotbox!
    somebody start a facebook group for the miami hotbox so we can get updates on when/where people are meeting

Array

School
    10th Planet JJ Fort Lauderdale HB
    Here is the link to the hotbox facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/10th-P...81564898554164

Array

School
    Aspiring 10th Planet Fans/Alpha Tae Kwon Do
    I'd be interested in stopping by once I eventually make a visit down to FL!

Array

School
    Carlson Gracie Miami/10P Miami/Ft. Laud Hotbox remnant
    Quote Originally Posted by WhooFleuryScores View Post
    I'd be interested in stopping by once I eventually make a visit down to FL!
    Sounds good Whoo.

Array

School
    Carlson Gracie Miami/10P Miami/Ft. Laud Hotbox remnant
    Our newest Hotbox brothers, Brandon "Dubya" Woosley and his son Tyler had a great time training at my mma gym Evolution. I'm so happy that my school is 10th Planet tolerant =D. I can't say that about many other schools here in SoFlo. Happy to have you guys with us. We're going to be training hard for GQ in August. 10 P Baby!

K Madden

also, dont forget, we added a "10th Planet Florida" FB page, for those of us in FL. We can talk about everything without bothering the non-florida folks.

Robert Sevigny

altho we are all still novice level
    we all start SOMEWHERE bro! just start going thru the motions and technique and HELP EACHOTHER PROGRESS

i dunno the policy on starting MOONS but the closest offical school is in CT which is 3 hours from me, id love to start/open one here in MA its just tough because a few other schools are already established here so im unsure how well it would go seeing how people have so many options

id start a hotbox here in the meantime but very little of the forum'ers seem to be where im from!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast