Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Array

School
    Back from vacation

So I went to sing up at 10thplanet "Omaha"...

I am not happy. First it is actually 10thplanet Bellevue, which was an hour drive from my house, but because I am a fan of Eddie and the system I was/am willing to deal with that. I was going to sign up today, so I could start kicking all your asses, but the hole in the wall wasn't even open. I read the sign on the door and there are only a few hours a week where actual 10thplanet jj is practiced. I really don't want to go sign up at another gym, but this was a huge disappointment. Are all 10thplanet gyms like 10thplanet "Omaha"? I would hope not. I am not sure what to do now. Could someone give me some positive news?

Array

School
    10th Planet Omaha/ SIMS Martial Arts Academy
    What the hell are you talking about? we have 10 classes a week?

Array

School
    Back from vacation
    I am talking about the sign on the door of the dark room in the basement that had a little 10thplanet poster over it. Could you pm me the times of these classes? Maybe the sign is wrong?

Array

School
    Back from vacation
    Is now a good time to call?

What a fucking douche I was against the ban but now it's clear this dude is a fuck head.

Array

School
    10th Planet Omaha/ SIMS Martial Arts Academy
    call, i messaged you privately instead of the Post but to everyone reading, We have never met, he has never called, he has never tried a class, and he came on a friday when we have no classes, and hasn't entered our 3500sq foot dungeon of a facility lol.

Quote Originally Posted by DarbyBarby View Post
    What a fucking douche I was against the ban but now it's clear this dude is a fuck head.
    He was supposed to get banned?

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Piper View Post
    He was supposed to get banned?
    No not supposed to but someone started a thread petitioning to getmhim banned.

Array

School
    Back from vacation
    So I talked to Derek, he was a friendly guy. I am going down at 8pm Monday. I will be the guy with the huge bulls eye on my back.

Array

School
    10th Planet Phoenix
    Quote Originally Posted by Derek Stewart View Post
    call, i messaged you privately instead of the Post but to everyone reading, We have never met, he has never called, he has never tried a class, and he came on a friday when we have no classes, and hasn't entered our 3500sq foot dungeon of a facility lol.
    If he does end up going to your class, I say you should film it and then show it on the forum...for educational purposes of course.

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast