Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Angel"EL DIABLO"Diaz View Post
    Im talking about starting over making a new set of laws sure keep the good amendments take out unneeded ones like

AMENDMENT XIX

Passed by Congress June 4, 1919. Ratified August 18, 1920.

The right of citizens of the United States to vote shall not be denied or abridged by the United States or by any State on account of sex.

Congress shall have power to enforce this article by appropriate legislation.

its gonna be impossible at least in our lifetime for things to change who knows how long its gonna be Republican vs Democrat IMO there both sucking the same cock trying to get that same money shot and no matter what I or anybody does we cant change it as long as power rules everything oil tycoons and warlords will run everything just like they have just look up at our history we specialize in invasion, terrorizing, and manipulation of information. Thats why probably more than 50% of americans dont know why were in IRAQ and Afghanistan and still believe were fighting terrorists its extremely sad how little info most people know and choose to be ignorant.Luckily online forum threads allow us to debate with hopefully other smart people
    You just called the amendment that created equal voting right to women unneeded. should we get rid of the First Amendment too?

The beauty of Ron Paul is that he isn't part of the bought congress. He isn't in anyone's pocket. He sucks no proverbial cock, let alone waits for the $ shot.

You say things won't change for a while but i ask you why? Is it because we settle for the same politicians who aren't a little ballsy. We settle for the politicians who are bought and paid for by corporations. I for one will not roll over, resign, and say "Well things will never change". Especially when i believe we have someone right in from of us who i think can enact change.

Our country is so far off the tracks now that going back to the constitution would be just like starting over again.

Dude every repub and democrat is out for their sponsors before their people

Array

School
    10th Planet
    ron paul's sponsors are his constituents and the constitution.

he's been in congress for over 20 years and his net worth isnt tens of millions of dollars like you would expect someone of his tenure to have.

he is bought and payed for by no mega corporations

Quote Originally Posted by Corky View Post
    Dude every repub and democrat is out for their sponsors before their people
    You should research Ron Paul before you let garbage spill from your mouth.

Array

School
    10th Planet
    Quote Originally Posted by Cody Kietzman View Post
    You should research Ron Paul before you let garbage spill from your mouth.
    but ron paul hates gay people and the government should just make all laws for things that i like legal and stuff i dont like illegal regardless of the constitutionality.

/end sarcasm

Quote Originally Posted by Jason_C View Post
    but ron paul hates gay people and the government should just make all laws for things that i like legal and stuff i dont like illegal regardless of the constitutionality.

/end sarcasm

Whats the constitution, thats something my World Of Warcraft character has right?

/end Feigning ignorance : )

Array

School
    Lotus Club JJ
    Its awesome Cody that your for the people and Jason to if people like you can run for president and ACTUALLY have a chance to win than that to me would prove we live in a truly free country with democracy but Im sure you guys know that would never happen no matter how hard you guys tried so if its only possible for the average but intellectually smart and honest guys like you to win than in my eyes that's real change but as long as only the select rich and few keep winning presidency I personally see no reason to vote for anybody anymore, I respect people who vote for independents or other party candidates but the majority of people who vote choose sides cause most never see anybody but a DEM or REP winning.Maybe if there wasn't parties and just people running for president based on individual ideas maybe honest hardworking people can win , as for Ron Paul I agree it doesn't matter what he believes since he wants to let states decide their respective laws but the problem i see with that is for example

I live in South FL if you've ever been its unlike any place in the US cept for California, now we've been trying to pass many laws like gambling , legalizing marijuana, better immigration laws etc. but are constantly overturned because the super white conservative North FL refuse to pass any laws there's even been efforts to make FL into two states just so N FL can stop being a bunch of stuck up pricks I mean if you just go towards orlando its a different world already. Thats my only problem with states deciding laws when something like FL happens all the time even though more people live in South FL all the rich powerful and WHITE people live in North FL so they always have the last word

Array

School
    Carlson Gracie Miami/10P Miami/Ft. Laud Hotbox remnant
    Quote Originally Posted by Angel"EL DIABLO"Diaz View Post
    all the rich powerful and WHITE people live in North FL so they always have the last word
    Think I can infiltrate the North Florida WASP community as an Asian/Hispanic? =D

Array

School
    10th Planet
    angel, even when ron loses, he wins. listen to the issues mainline political candidates have to pay lip service to simply to remain relevant,

end the wars
    balance the budget
    abolishing fed reserve
    ending fiat currency

Ron Paul has been preaching this stuff for 2 decades and it caught on in his last election. We know elections are rigged and diebold machines would prevent Ron from winning or even if Ron did win, we know he would be assassinated or suicided by the CIA or some other black ops group that he would abolish within his first few months of being the president. the uber rich would simply not allow a Ron Paul presidency. What is important is what happens after said event takes place, what will we do, flock to our iphones and drive thru's or take the country back

Array

School
    Lotus Club JJ
    Your right Jason I didn't mean to give the impression to just give up and deal with things as they are Id rather do what you said and fight back but god damn are those corporations all powerful ,but again your right nothing will happen if we don't try . I personally like Ron Paul but im sure you can already tell by my previous statements I'm not the most educated person in law and politics but than again who is really so its hard for people like us to just accept politics word and hope they actually practice what they preach since its just a mess of people trying to make us believe them just so they can voted in to get more profit . I bet if we had a truth telling serum and made sure anyone who even thinks about running for office or position take it Im sure we'd hear some of the most heinous things on this planet from some of them lol.

Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast